B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Someone please correct if I am wrong but isn't this friend of Megan the girl that RLC either kicked out of B-2, or she left because she couldn't handle the cameras after a week or two ?\

Megan has totally underperformed the so called superstars of RLC goes this time around.

Your either a superstar or you are an also rand.

Megan has become and also rand without her friend Heavenly Holly.

Actually she has become very boring and not worth wasting your time to watch.

Magnificent Majestic Mesmerizing Megan is now just.... well SUCKS really...

Where is Holly to get Megan warmed back up again ?

yes

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Someone please correct if I am wrong but isn't this friend of Megan the girl that RLC either kicked out of B-2, or she left because she couldn't handle the cameras after a week or two ?

Megan has totally underperformed the so called superstars of RLC goes this time around.

Your either a superstar or you are an also rand.

Megan has become and also rand without her friend Heavenly Holly.

Actually she has become very boring and not worth wasting your time to watch.

Magnificent Majestic Mesmerizing Megan is now just.... well SUCKS really...

Where is Holly to get Megan warmed back up again ?

Yes Bella

Ran, not rand

In the US

I suppose the way that RLC is going they will soon give her a long term contract in of the MANY bedrooms they have ABSENT.

It is embarrassing to see all the empty bedrooms in Barcelona !!!

I am sure the "The Queen Nora" is fit to be tied by what has become of her project. I don't blame her either as it has gone to shit...... Maybe it is time for her and kIKO TO TAKE CONTROL AGAIN.......

• Upvote 1

I dare to say that this is a person from the past for Sambuka and she simply spends time with him . She looks happy being around him and not just sex like with the most of the guys we have seen her . 

How can anyone not admiring Sambuka , presenting us so many variances of the things she has in mind , what she gives in cameras and how she LOVES to LIVE her life .. No taboos , no back offs , simply enjoying and experiencing the most during some of the best years of her life .. perhaps the co tenant next room could learn a lot from her .. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, moos54 said:

nothing strange there, sometimes it's him who comes to Barcelona and sometimes it's her who joins him in Italy, this time it's her who made the trip

I thought he was in Barcelona .. and I always believed he is in the Canary Islands working and being able to join the apartment for 2-3 days or just like the las time with nearly a week and more or so . Difficult such kind of relationships but  I think they enjoy what they have despite this guy sometimes is even more cold - at sex obviously - than what is expected from him and originating as an Italian . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1