Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

2 hours ago, darkman said:

CREO que alberto habia quedado para el fin de semana con las dos chicas del otro dia , las dos hermanas , martina se acaba de asegurar que no va ha pasar nada , con este rapido en el pasillo .

CREO que alberto habia quedado para el fin de semana con las dos chicas del otro dia , las dos hermanas , martina se acaba de asegurar que no va ha pasar nada , con este rapido en el pasillo

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, darkman said:

llora por el padre enfermo , de cancer , fase terminal , y no se hablan , no tienen buena relacion .

Thanks, o.k. this story, than it was surely her brother with whom she has phoned. This is a really sad story...😢

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

I THINK that Alberto had met for the weekend with the two girls from the other day, the two sisters, Martina just made sure that nothing was going to happen, with this guy in the hallway

I THINK there is an ECHO

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I'm sure GF4 is aware of this. If she likes it or not we all don't know but currently she has to accept it.🤷‍♂️

I disagree totally on this with you , having seen Alberto accepting all and not having a kind of pride to oppose Martina as being his girlfriend for so many years and not showing his dislike or disagreement in certain actions from her ( no matter if they had agreed on an open relationship , I still don’t think that allowing her to have sex with Nelly on their bed for example was nice .. ) , well , it doesn’t mean that this girl is of the same character . Of course , we don’t know if Martina has discussed with the the things she has discussed with Alberto , BUT .. if the relationship is considered “ ended “ since February ( if i remember correctly as good friend emnv informed us ) and she still has sex with him and she doesn’t know or she doesn’t tell her , it is already another expiring date relationship for lovely and gorgeous Martina . 

We also don’t know if they also share other women sexually or even more , if Martina has explained her that she’s bisexual . So many questions that of course people might know but who really knows what Martina has shared to her girl of what Alberto is / has been in her life ? Maybe she hasn’t even declared her bisexuality to her ( very very very highly doubting on that ) .

Still , if it isn’t an open relationship with this girl , seeing Martina having sex with her ex , well , this is already VERY VERY VERY BAD . But maybe this is how Nelly trained her 😂, cheating on people sharing life …😏

• Upvote 1

Sure you can have your opinion since we don't know what they are talking outside.

But I think GF4 is not supid and she knows that the two (M+A) are still living together, sleeping together etc. So sex can happen also between them.

It might not be normal situation for most of us but this is what we have seen since many years and I think many liked it (special the topic with Nelly).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Sure you can have your opinion since we don't know what they are talking outside.

But I think GF4 is not supid and she knows that the two (M+A) are still living together, sleeping together etc. So sex can happen also between them.

It might not be normal situation for most of us but this is what we have seen since many years and I think many liked it (special the topic with Nelly).

I agree with you. Martina's affair with Nelly was one of the top lesbian couplings ever on RLC...in my opinion they were right up there with Eva's lesbian adventures while in St.Petersburg. Martina's penchant for women also became apparent when visiting B4. Watching Martina and Megan deep- kissing and touching each other in the bathtub was a real turn on for many. One of my personal regrets though was that Martina never met with Eva while Eva was in B6. I think that Martina is still fond of Megan but Megan's personal situation has changed and that's certainly ok. Martina will remain an RLC legend for those of us who are fond of her even though she is a bit of an enigma at times.

• Like 4