B4 - General Topic 2023 #48 (September)

il y a 25 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Waiting with MUCH MUCH PATIENCE to see when the DISGUSTING LIALIA joke comes to an end .. really embarrassing for RLC as they make anyone think that their employees have ABSOLUTELY zero respect for the contract they signed when they joined .. this is hurting and BAD FOR BUSINESS , especially when Barcelona hub is criticized so bad lately , it make you wonder how they will be able to recruit when current tenants behave like this ..  

You're totally right.

And still some people call you a RLC shill... 🙄

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Link it to me on replay because i can see what's on the tv and it's a different film gangsters and fast cars and modern music.

I must admit, not being able to see the screen puts me at a slight disadvantage...🤣

No worries, I believe you my friend...👍

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I must admit, not being able to see the screen puts me at a slight disadvantage...🤣

No worries, I believe you my friend...👍

You can see the screen 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This guy was not in Dirty Dancing.

14 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I can see the tv perfectly clearly if you can't see then you are 100 percent blind.

Daley's...I was bowing to your superior knowledge, and being friendly about it. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half an eyeball that from my post, and many recent posts, I don't sub anymore, so can usually see Jack shit...

So take a chill pill my hyper friend and kindly go forth and multiply...😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

WTF … SURPRISE 😄😄😄 The Ts’ are back … With Rachel ? Will RLC give shelter to them in B4 ? And easily place them in the worst bedroom ?? And -at the same time - after Nelly and Bogdan - we get Tereza and Timur ?? 

Positive news .. Aurora will sleep with Sara tonight ( and Wolf 😁

• Sad 1