Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

Watching this whole cringe-worthy scenario with the three of them this evening, and knowing what came in the years before, it's a little sad to see old worlds fall apart. No matter what kind of "happy face" Martina and Alberto put on for the cameras, I would think it also must tug at their heartstrings a little. Alberto and Martina hugged each other at least twice during the evening out of sight of the other girl. To me, that speaks volumes.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, moules said:

May be not as awkward for her as you think.  IMO, the New Year's party with Marta and her bf was not the first time for that quartet.  When Alberto has his face only a few centimeters from Marta's pussy, with Martina watching, did Martina later raise a fuss about this?  No.  She and Alberto then fucked  on their bed, and IIRC, she and Marta kissed while she and Alberto fucked.

I will tell you just the obvious that WE NEVER SAW .. if this couple was super cool on sharing as swingers and not feeling let’s say weird and awkward , we could have seen it with one of Martina’s lovers over the years and sharing with Alberto .. to go just at the time being , Juliet or the female current GF of Martina , why don’t they ( M&A ) try to talk and persuade for simultaneous pleasure and then no need for questions here . OF COURSE , without forgetting that NOBODY of the people we see on cameras as guests will feel comfortable to perform any sexual actions on cameras and maybe it has happened off cameras .. but .. ALL THOSE YEARS we never saw anything .. Marta was a goofy around moment , it was just two couples fucking their partners just next to the other , Marta’s guy couldn’t even make it , as soon as he was left alone with his GF , he really made her feel nice with the pounding 😂 

It has been only one off cameras sharing moment with others for Martina and Alberto if I am correct but this doesn’t change that what’s transpiring in front of our eyes it isn’t anymore a COUPLE’S apartment , RLC SHOULD MOVE the apartment at the category Roommates / Singles , they could even attract new subscribers who don’t know the site , “ selling “ Martina and Alberto as a couple , we aren’t blind , it doesn’t serve anything ( except analyzed talks in a hot chat forum for this apartment when for months there was nearly zero interest ) . 

• Haha 1

Definitely cringe worthy.. Martina in bed and Alberto with his topless girlfriend on the couch... Waiting to see if she leaves or spends the night and if she leaves, does Alberto go to sleep next to Martina. hmm.. No sign of anyone packing to move, but I suspect if they are leaving, the apartment will go Under Maintenance and the packing / moving will begin. We won't see it happen. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, mingo said:

Definitely cringe worthy.. Martina in bed and Alberto with his topless girlfriend on the couch... Waiting to see if she leaves or spends the night and if she leaves, does Alberto go to sleep next to Martina. hmm.. No sign of anyone packing to move, but I suspect if they are leaving, the apartment will go Under Maintenance and the packing / moving will begin. We won't see it happen. 

Its a bit naughty of Martina to take the double bed when she knows that Alberto has company whatever arrangement they have its becoming cringeworthy to say the least, She obviously forgets when he gave up the double so she could have her fun with smelly nelly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mingo said:

3 hours ago, mingo said:

And now Alberto and girl fucking on the couch while Martina is in bed.. Yikes.. all that's left now is for Martina to bring her lover over and have a fuckfest too.  

That's total disrespect from Martina, she should have slept in the guest room and left the main bed to Alberto

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

That's total disrespect from Martina, she should have slept in the guest room and left the main bed to Alberto

Alberto and Karen sleeping on the couch.. it doesn't look comfortable.. Breakfast time sure would be awkward.. but they all seem to be ok with this.. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Alberto and Karen sleeping on the couch.. it doesn't look comfortable.. Breakfast time sure would be awkward.. but they all seem to be ok with this.. 

Alberto will be gone to work before Martina even wakes.  

1 hour ago, mingo said:

We name  her Karen then ☺️ .. interesting and let’s see if it gets approved 😊