Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

17 hours ago, ed2 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to Alberto's new girlfriend joining the project, she seems to be real lively and spirited. 

She has a nicer body than most of the girls in the villas right now...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Nice series of theories that have been presented here many times ... why not, it's an open forum.

But as is so often the case, evidences are demanded and in return none is given for one's own theories...

Well, everyone can now decide for themselves what they think about it.😉 I have my opinion on it...😄

I respect your opinion in this topic and forum and you are a person that writes his thoughts with arguments , you also observe a lot / much this apartment and for sure you have a more in depth knowledge than the majority who post . With that being said , I see then that i received a confused emoji from you , I said that it is RIDICULOUS  that this apartment is still “ advertised “ and “ sold “ by RLC  as Martina and Alberto , is it something that you don’t agree with this ? 

This comment is just a counter post to this conclusion of yours “ 

But as is so often the case, evidences are demanded and in return none is given for one's own theories...

Well, everyone can now decide for themselves what they think about it.😉 I have my opinion on it...😄

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I respect your opinion in this topic and forum and you are a person that writes his thoughts with arguments , you also observe a lot / much this apartment and for sure you have a more in depth knowledge than the majority who post . With that being said , I see then that i received a confused emoji from you , I said that it is RIDICULOUS  that this apartment is still “ advertised “ and “ sold “ by RLC  as Martina and Alberto , is it something that you don’t agree with this ? 

This comment is just a counter post to this conclusion of yours “ 

RLC could change it to a roommate apartment, but it's been a couples apartment for so long... and it's predicted to be an empty apartment soon so probably no need to change it at this point... 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, tle said:

RLC could change it to a roommate apartment, but it's been a couples apartment for so long... and it's predicted to be an empty apartment soon so probably no need to change it at this point... 

Better off closing it down and put an end to the soap opera.  

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, would be better for Martina, for Alberto perhaps not since he still needs some money..🤔

Alberto's the least of anyone's worries.  6 Years on RLC he should have saved for the rainy day when he had a chance.  Maybe get his new GF to cosign on the dotted line.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Alberto's the least of anyone's worries.  6 Years on RLC he should have saved for the rainy day when he had a chance.  Maybe get his new GF to cosign on the dotted line.

I don't see a lot that Alberto's spent his money on other than his bike and some games... and maybe a new sofa and table...

Martina seems to have spent more on her school and nights out and vacations...

• Upvote 1