Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😁 no wonder it is a new situation for her but she does it well, calmly without drama, which can happen and is not unusual. You can't expect her to treat Alberto's new sex partner completely normally. I can remember Albert's reactions when GF4 visited...weren't any different...

With all respect to Martina , as I have in the past blamed others who “ hide “ their personal / private lives for whatever reasons ( my ETERNAL complains for Leora have been remarkable I believe when she had for 1,5 years an off cameras relationship ) , at the moment it is Alberto who respects the job that RLC provides  and he works for Martina too  by bringing Juliette in the apartment and offering whatever content ( we see a happy , smiley , relaxed and total in control with his emotions Alberto while at the same time we see a confused , not smiley and unhappy with whatever life developments Martina who - for sure not her fault as it must be the request of her lover - HIDES completely her life when  she has been more than generous for 7 years and the reason that this apartment was mostly watched ) , showing that for as long as he is gonna be a resident , he knows exactly what is needed and he - let’s be crystal clear honest - is the one that keeps the apartment viewable and interesting to watch .

Martina is not anymore the person we have been watching , she seems trapped and confused , hesitant and kind of afraid of what the future holds , this is at least my interpretation of her in apartment presence and body language . As I said , the faster these two go , the better . But for what we see , it really looks like there’s no time frame and - despite all the great posters who insist and I don’t doubt them of course and they know this .. - it looks like both of them are extending more and more their stay without actually any major on camera actions that their departure is happening in the near future . Let’s see , still , Martina the weak link currently and not a happy person ( at least on cameras ) .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Avec tout le respect que je dois à Martina, car j'ai dans le passé blâmé d'autres personnes qui « cachent » leur vie personnelle/privée pour quelque raison que ce soit (mes plaintes ÉTERNELLES envers Leora ont été remarquables, je crois, alors qu'elle a eu pendant 1,5 ans une relation hors caméra) , pour le moment c'est Alberto qui respecte le travail que propose RLC et il travaille aussi pour Martina en amenant Juliette dans l'appartement et en lui offrant tout le contenu (on voit un Alberto heureux, souriant, détendu et totalement en contrôle de ses émotions lorsqu'il est à l'appartement). en même temps, nous voyons une Martina confuse, pas souriante et mécontente de l'évolution de la vie, qui - ce n'est certainement pas sa faute car cela doit être la demande de son amant - CACHE complètement sa vie alors qu'elle a été plus que généreuse pendant 7 ans et la raison que cet appartement a été principalement surveillé), montrant que tant qu'il sera résident, il sait exactement ce qui est nécessaire et c'est lui - soyons honnêtes et clairs - qui garde l'appartement visible et intéressant à regarder.

Martina n'est plus la personne que nous observions, elle semble piégée et confuse, hésitante et un peu effrayée par ce que l'avenir nous réserve, c'est du moins mon interprétation d'elle dans sa présence dans l'appartement et son langage corporel. Comme je l'ai dit, plus ces deux-là vont vite, mieux c'est. Mais d'après ce que l'on voit, on dirait vraiment qu'il n'y a pas de cadre temporel et - malgré toutes les belles affiches qui insistent et je n'en doute pas bien sûr et ils le savent .. - on dirait que les deux s'étendent de plus en plus. leur séjour sans aucune action majeure devant la caméra et que leur départ aura lieu dans un avenir proche. Voyons, quand même, Martina est le maillon faible actuellement et pas une personne heureuse (du moins devant les caméras).

Enfin, elle continue à manger et sortir, c'est donc qu'elle ne va pas si mal que cela.

• Like 1

Forgive me if my understanding is out-of-date, or mistaken, but it was reported on CC that G4 is married.  If that is true, where do they have their trysts, and where does Martina spend the night sleeping?

* In G-4's apartment, and the husband is away?

* In G-4's apartment, and the husband is present?  (This raises the possibility that the husband watches, or even participates.)

* In a friend's apartment, and G-4 returns to her apartment after the sex?

* G-4 has a second apartment, and they have sex there, and afterward, G-4 returns to her primary apartment?

* Martina and G-4 go a lesbian club, meet another girl there, and both spend the night with the other girl.

This is happening too frequently to think they are staying in a hotel.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mussels said:

Forgive me if my understanding is out-of-date, or mistaken, but it was reported on CC that G4 is married.  If that is true, where do they have their trysts, and where does Martina spend the night sleeping?

* In G-4's apartment, and the husband is away?

* In G-4's apartment, and the husband is present?  (This raises the possibility that the husband watches, or even participates.)

* In a friend's apartment, and G-4 returns to her apartment after the sex?

* G-4 has a second apartment, and they have sex there, and afterward, G-4 returns to her primary apartment?

* Martina and G-4 go a lesbian club, meet another girl there, and both spend the night with the other girl.

This is happening too frequently to think they are staying in a hotel.

Why do you need to know?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Why do you do you need to know?

Its not that I need to know, but posters here are frequently saying how awkward it is for Martina and Alberto when Alberto is there in the apartment with Juliet.  If G-4 is married and having sex with Martina in her and her husband's apartment, why would that situation not be similarly awkward?

43 minutes ago, moules said:

Its not that I need to know, but posters here are frequently saying how awkward it is for Martina and Alberto when Alberto is there in the apartment with Juliet.  If G-4 is married and having sex with Martina in her and her husband's apartment, why would that situation not be similarly awkward?

As far as I know #4 is happily married and will not commit to fun and games with Marti who at this point in life appears to be a bit stuck. The reason is because she could potentially end up alone in that apartment if Al moves on to his new house (apparently) and his new flame will join him there for shits and giggles. Whatever happens with Marti I have no sympathy for because this is all her doing and she needs to deal with it, especially now that Al is preoccupied with his new flame and having fun on camera. However it does appear that Marti is starting to become irritating by turning up at the apartment more and more now that Al is with his new flame. She should pack her bags and live her life away from RLC because next to nobody has any interest in her nowadays. She is slowly becoming a bad apple rotting away and becoming a bit sour that Al has found someone. She cannot have it all her way.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

As far as I know #4 is happily married and will not commit to fun and games with Marti who at this point in life appears to be a bit stuck. The reason is because she could potentially end up alone in that apartment if Al moves on to his new house (apparently) and his new flame will join him there for shits and giggles. Whatever happens with Marti I have no sympathy for because this is all her doing and she needs to deal with it, especially now that Al is preoccupied with his new flame and having fun on camera. However it does appear that Marti is starting to become irritating by turning up at the apartment more and more now that Al is with his new flame. She should pack her bags and live her life away from RLC because next to nobody has any interest in her nowadays. She is slowly becoming a bad apple rotting away and becoming a bit sour that Al has found someone. She cannot have it all her way.  

Sorry but GF4 is NOT married.  She is 100 per cent lesbian and she just came back from a 2 week holiday.  Today is her birthday and she is having a big birthday party for herself.  This information is courtesy of a very reputable translator.

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Sorry but GF4 is NOT married.  She is 100 per cent lesbian and she just came back from a 2 week holiday.  Today is her birthday and she is having a big birthday party for herself.  This information is courtesy of a very reputable translator.

The plot thickens! I'm sure that there will be many more twists and turns in this saga over the coming days and weeks, as everything unravels in the lives of these two and their respective love interests.

Nothing is off the table at this stage. 

The arrivals and departures on a daily basis make the place as intriguing as a busy train terminal! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

The plot thickens! I'm sure that there will be many more twists and turns in this saga over the coming days and weeks, as everything unravels in the lives of these two and their respective love interests.

Nothing is off the table at this stage. 

The arrivals and departures on a daily basis make the place as intriguing as a busy train terminal! 

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

No need to be sorry, I cannot stand Marti...she is currently the biggest cunt in the project and I really couldn't care less whether it's alleged her lover is or isn't married and returned from a holiday. Most of what's said in these chat forums is made up BS. Reputable translator lol...okay then. 

• Upvote 2

What is the impact of RLC revenues on Martina and Alberto mind ?

We all know that having an apartment free of charge ($$$) and RLC income weighs heavily on the decision to do without it by leaving RLC.

Do you see Martina or Alberto going their separate ways without RLC 'revenues'? 

They've been very 'used to it' for many years, which makes it an even harder choice to make.

What do you think? What would be the ultimate reasons for their decision? Is the fact that they each have a relationship with someone else enough? 

You know the famous movie line: "Follow the money"?

7 hours ago, mingo said:

When Juliet was sitting on the edge of the couch in the living room, Martina walked in her bathrobe, no eye contact from Martina towards Juliet and her reaction looked to be uncomfortable. 

Yes that scene was really special. The best part was when Juliet hugged Alberto and looked at Martina with a smile...Wow Martina's facial expression!  

But, not so long ago, we all know that Martina didn't mind when she and nelly were in the bedroom while Alberto was in the living room...

There's a big difference between making love to someone and hugging them...😄

Il y a 2 heures, Deepdave a dit :

Désolé mais GF4 n'est PAS marié. Elle est 100 pour cent lesbienne et elle revient tout juste de 2 semaines de vacances. Aujourd'hui, c'est son anniversaire et elle organise une grande fête d'anniversaire pour elle-même. Ces informations sont fournies par un traducteur très réputé.

Il y a un autre traducteur très réputé qui disait qu'elle était mariée.....

Edited by Francisq1
Ortographe