Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

7 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I find it curious that Alberto brings his new bit of fluff back to the apartment for his sex marathons. Why not her place?

It's almost as if he wants to rub it in Martina's face for what happened between them when she made known her sexual preferences. Yes, it must have hurt him deeply but at least she was honest about it and didn't carry on a lie with him. He should grant the poor girl that much. She has a lot on her plate now and she seems very troubled.

She probably lives at home with her parents.

15 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Very pretty lol...far from, she's just about average at best, BUT she's a fucking lesbian...and a miserable self centered cunt. Why praise someone who does FA on cam when you can see Al pound the fuck out of his new flame. Ugly or not she is getting cock and doing it on cam. Would you rather her come around to sit and play fucking games and have coffee and biscuits or watch Marti sleep on he fucking couch...fucking laughable.   

Martina is beautiful and Bi-sexual and does not need cock heads all the time and has one of highest viewing figures on RLC history.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I find it curious that Alberto brings his new bit of fluff back to the apartment for his sex marathons. Why not her place?

He's been cucked on camera for years. Maybe he wants to regain his alpha status on camera now... That male ego thing...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

beautiful body undoubtedly, makes the good and beautiful seeso, Alberto has never managed to do anal. Anyway also eva was the same, she also loved clitoral sex, and with mat she gave us a little joy
With nothing to worry about...

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

It's almost as if he wants to rub it in Martina's face for what happened between them when she made known her sexual preferences

Tinc la mateixa impressió. És com si intentés demostrar alguna cosa a algú. Entre la seva feina i la noia, l'infern estarà bastant desgastat molt aviat.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

not everyone can have good taste...😂😂

Correct, that's why I'm one of those who happens to have good taste in the women of the project...and Marti ain't one of them, or at least isn't now because she is not only average at best but her personality stinks too, it's gotta be the full package...meaning attractive all around and not just by looks.  The 4 legged dog has a better personality than her.     

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Martina is beautiful and Bi-sexual and does not need cock heads all the time and has one of highest viewing figures on RLC history.

Beautiful lol...you must have some really ugly woman in your country then. That's like saying Hitler has one of the highest number of party supporters in German history, yea in the past...you clown, not now though. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Correct, that's why I'm one of those who happens to have good taste in the women of the project...and Marti ain't one of them, or at least isn't now because she is not only average at best but her personality stinks too, it's gotta be the full package...meaning attractive all around and not just by looks.  The 4 legged dog has a better personality than her.     

I feel sorry for you😟 ...but there seem to be some bitter people here. Have fun with your 4 legged dogs...😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

I have the same impression. It's like trying to prove something to someone. Between his job and the girl, hell will be pretty worn out pretty soon.

Seems like CC is messing up the quotes. This was my quote you responded to, not "blue is the color". WTF?