Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Very pretty lol...far from, she's just about average at best, BUT she's a fucking lesbian...and a miserable self centered cunt. Why praise someone who does FA on cam when you can see Al pound the fuck out of his new flame. Ugly or not she is getting cock and doing it on cam. Would you rather her come around to sit and play fucking games and have coffee and biscuits or watch Marti sleep on he fucking couch...fucking laughable.   

You seem confused, she is bisexual, she fucks both sexes.

Bi Visibility Day GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/12/2023 at 4:10 PM, ddhm said:

showing that for as long as he is gonna be a resident , he knows exactly what is needed and he - let’s be crystal clear honest - is the one that keeps the apartment viewable and interesting to watch .

I am thinking back to the time before Julia (2 weeks)  ...... Yes, I was spell bound by the entertainment Alberto provided during the previous seven months. He sometimes slept on the couch, he sometimes slept on the bed, and he sometimes slept elsewhere. 😉

4 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

They do say be careful what you wish for. And you can't put the genie back in the bottle, either

Sad to say Martina wanted to have her cake and eat it and probably didn't think Alberto would strike it lucky the way he did.

He may still have been satisfied with the status quo, but now things may have gone too far.

Maybe.

I find it curious that Alberto brings his new bit of fluff back to the apartment for his sex marathons. Why not her place?

It's almost as if he wants to rub it in Martina's face for what happened between them when she made known her sexual preferences. Yes, it must have hurt him deeply but at least she was honest about it and didn't carry on a lie with him. He should grant the poor girl that much. She has a lot on her plate now and she seems very troubled.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Very pretty lol...far from, she's just about average at best, BUT she's a fucking lesbian...and a miserable self centered cunt. Why praise someone who does FA on cam when you can see Al pound the fuck out of his new flame. Ugly or not she is getting cock and doing it on cam. Would you rather her come around to sit and play fucking games and have coffee and biscuits or watch Marti sleep on he fucking couch...fucking laughable.   

not everyone can have good taste...😂😂

3 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I find it curious that Alberto brings his new bit of fluff back to the apartment for his sex marathons. Why not her place?

It's almost as if he wants to rub it in Martina's face for what happened between them when she made known her sexual preferences. Yes, it must have hurt him deeply but at least she was honest about it and didn't carry on a lie with him. He should grant the poor girl that much. She has a lot on her plate now and she seems very troubled.

Maybe Juliet doesn't live alone ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Sad to say Martina wanted to have her cake and eat it and probably didn't think Alberto would strike it lucky the way he did.

Crec que tots dos sabien què estaven rebent quan es van incorporar al projecte.

To be able to say that, you would have to know what the two of them's plan was...we don't know that 100%. But money was surely a main reason as neither of them come from wealthy families.

FWB or couple, I think something like that can always change even in 7 years. Now we have such a change again and of course everyone needs some time to adjust to the new situation.

Alberto's current relationship with his new girlfriend certainly won't last very long...looks to me more like Alberto wants to repair his bruised ego..."look what a great lover I am"😁