Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

You feel sorry for me having good taste in women lol...you must have bumped your head at birth 😂😂😂😂😂

Still I have a head, you seems not 😏....Apart from vulgar language, you don't know anything, it's a shame.😂😂

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, alablastur said:

Martina must be very stupid or stone cold to put up with this situation.  I thought she would have better understanding on how negative this whole bussiness is for her right now.  It is like Alberto is enjoying her humilation so sad.

There must be much more going on here than most of us mere observers know or are willing to say.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

There must be much more going on here than most of us mere observers know or are willing to say.

Absolutely! 

We just need to be patient and see how it all unfolds. I don't for one moment see Alberto as heartless, and in the circumstances, which are surely very trying for all of them, I think they are both doing well to make the best of an extremely difficult set of circumstances.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, alablastur said:

Martina must be very stupid or stone cold to put up with this situation.  I thought she would have better understanding on how negative this whole bussiness is for her right now.  It is like Alberto is enjoying her humilation so sad.

Pot ser que no tingui cap opció en el tema.