Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Martina home BTW... looking very pensive and despondent.  Maybe realizing the choices she's been making are big mistakes and her fantasy life is just not realistic.  🤔

Who knows.......😏

Sounds like a bit of partying over the last few days in honor of GF4 (birthday right) and possible wild sex, only as Martina knows. After all Martina is going through, she needs the release; dealing with Alberto and his new friend, school, moving, work, and her dads health. 

Does anyone know if Martina is still attending school? I hope throughout this mess she continues to somehow focus on school. 

Is she continuing to work the museum job?

It appears Alberto has been insensitive to sharing the apartment with Martina. It is possible they should communicate a bit more.  

Does anyone actually know what happen to Alberto's home purchase and if he will be leaving soon. I hope so. 

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Martina home BTW... looking very pensive and despondent.  Maybe realizing the choices she's been making are big mistakes and her fantasy life is just not realistic.  🤔

She made her bed now she has to lie in it... Maybe she can avoid the wet spot...

• Haha 2

Is Juliet now spending time at the apartment by herself? 

Is this switching from the Martina and Alberto show to the Juliet and Alberto show? 

I don't see Matina hanging out for much more, will Alberto just hang in there with RLC? After all, his apartment is up in the air.

19 hours ago, vrm said:

What does Alberto find in this Julia (ugly glasses, ugly teeth and showering is probably not necessary) Martina, on the other hand, is very well-groomed and very pretty!

Very pretty lol...far from, she's just about average at best, BUT she's 'mostly' a fucking lesbian...and a miserable self centered cunt. Why praise someone who does FA on cam when you can see Al pound the fuck out of his new flame. Ugly or not she is getting cock and doing it on cam day and night. Would you rather her come around to sit and play fucking games and have coffee and biscuits and watch Marti sleep on he fucking couch...fucking laughable.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tle said:

She made her bed now she has to lie in it... Maybe she can avoid the wet spot...

They do say be careful what you wish for. And you can't put the genie back in the bottle, either

Sad to say Martina wanted to have her cake and eat it and probably didn't think Alberto would strike it lucky the way he did.

He may still have been satisfied with the status quo, but now things may have gone too far.

Maybe.

7 hours ago, yelt said:

Sounds like a bit of partying over the last few days in honor of GF4 (birthday right) and possible wild sex, only as Martina knows. After all Martina is going through, she needs the release; dealing with Alberto and his new friend, school, moving, work, and her dads health. 

Does anyone know if Martina is still attending school? I hope throughout this mess she continues to somehow focus on school. 

Is she continuing to work the museum job?

It appears Alberto has been insensitive to sharing the apartment with Martina. It is possible they should communicate a bit more.  

Does anyone actually know what happen to Alberto's home purchase and if he will be leaving soon. I hope so. 

Starting from the bottom.  The majority view is that he did not get the financing to buy his apartment.  He came home one afternoon very angry, and Martina tried to console him.  This was about the time that he supposedly was going to receive the financing.

I believe the museum job was seasonal.

Supposedly she is continuing her studies at the university in the fall term.

----------------------

I see no indication that either of them is preparing to move out.  I doubt that RLC would let the apartment continue as Alberto and whatever her name is.'s apartment.  There are / were a lot of subscribers interested in Martina,  Alberto not so much.  Also, Alberto rarely became part of the villa social activities.  Too much of an outsider.  Lilith and Miron are more likely to get that apartment than Alberto is.

I do not know how much longer RLC will let this continue.  IMO, she will need to persuade G-4 to make more appearances in the apartment, or recruit Nelly, Marta, or somebody else for visits.

I also think it quite strange that there continues to bel so little interaction between K&K and the apartment above.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Starting from the bottom.  The majority view is that he did not get the financing to buy his apartment.  He came home one afternoon very angry, and Martina tried to console him.  This was about the time that he supposedly was going to receive the financing.

I believe the museum job was seasonal.

Supposedly she is continuing her studies at the university in the fall term.

----------------------

I see no indication that either of them is preparing to move out.  I doubt that RLC would let the apartment continue as Alberto and whatever her name is.'s apartment.  There are / were a lot of subscribers interested in Martina,  Alberto not so much.  Also, Alberto rarely became part of the villa social activities.  Too much of an outsider.  Lilith and Miron are more likely to get that apartment than Alberto is.

I do not know how much longer RLC will let this continue.  IMO, she will need to persuade G-4 to make more appearances in the apartment, or recruit Nelly, Marta, or somebody else for visits.

I also think it quite strange that there continues to bel so little interaction between K&K and the apartment above.

RLC does things stupid. They let Maya and Stephan live a sexless life on cam for 9 months (allowing the viewers to be deceived).   Same to a lesser extent with Tobor and those amazing mammories. 

57 minutes ago, Howard said:

RLC does things stupid. They let Maya and Stephan live a sexless life on cam for 9 months (allowing the viewers to be deceived).   Same to a lesser extent with Tobor and those amazing mammories. 

No és estúpid, no ho pensaria. Els diners vénen d'algun lloc per pagar el lloguer de tots els apartaments.