Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

14 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I don't know her personally, but I hope she could have met the requirements, and I wonder whatever happened to Olivia, and I am also curious if RLC is still banned where Ulyana is from

I highly doubt RLC is banned from broadcasting in Russia they just bailed out to get away from paying the mafia their share of the take.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I highly doubt RLC is banned from broadcasting in Russia they just bailed out to get away from paying the mafia their share of the take.

IIRC, Russia (Putin) passed a law that said that Internet content originating in Russia must be hosted in Russia.  That gave the government the ability to control what was streamed from Russia to elsewhere.  This is commercial content.  If one goes to YouTube, there is streaming content originating in Russia being streamed today, but it is the product of individuals.

What occurred on the single day was that RLC closed all the Russian apartments, but the apartments outside of Russia continued to operate.  Over time, RLC moved its servers out of Russia as well.  It was a matter of RLC acting proactively, and prudently from a business standpoint. 

Back in the day, RLC DNS server was located in a telecom building near the center of Moscow.  The telecom building was next door to a high school for delinquent children.  I thought, 'how ideal!',  RLC can recruit new participants from the school next door, once they are 18,

This article in a magazine published by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology describes how many IT workers fled Russia after the invasion.

WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM

The invasion of Ukraine supercharged the decline of the country’s already struggling tech sector—and undercut its biggest success...

As IT skills are in demand, I believe such workers often receive Schengen visa.

As for Ulyana, the Schengen visa to have may be one issued by Hungary.

WWW.IVISA.COM

Get your Hungary Schengen Visa for Russian citizens hassle-free with iVisa. Apply now and travel worry-free.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, moules said:

IIRC, Russia (Putin) passed a law that said that Internet content originating in Russia must be hosted in Russia.  That gave the government the ability to control what was streamed from Russia to elsewhere.  This is commercial content.  If one goes to YouTube, there is streaming content originating in Russia being streamed today, but it is the product of individuals.

What occurred on the single day was that RLC closed all the Russian apartments, but the apartments outside of Russia continued to operate.  Over time, RLC moved its servers out of Russia as well.  It was a matter of RLC acting proactively, and prudently from a business standpoint. 

Back in the day, RLC DNS server was located in a telecom building near the center of Moscow.  The telecom building was next door to a high school for delinquent children.  I thought, 'how ideal!',  RLC can recruit new participants from the school next door, once they are 18,

This article in a magazine published by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology describes how many IT workers fled Russia after the invasion.

WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM

The invasion of Ukraine supercharged the decline of the country’s already struggling tech sector—and undercut its biggest success...

WWW.IVISA.COM

Get your Hungary Schengen Visa for Russian citizens hassle-free with iVisa. Apply now and travel worry-free.

Moules thank you for the information, your research should give the camcaps members knowledge on how Russia is controlling business 

7 hours ago, moules said:

WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM

WWW.IVISA.COM

VHTV still broadcasts Russian apartments.  

il y a 24 minutes, Noldus a dit :

So Fiora left the project after 147 days under this stay with Harley

She left without any luggage 

Take care, all the best and see you around 😉

Wouldn't it be premature to think about a definitive exit? I see this withdrawal as an alternative to the previous erroneous announcements of Ulyana's return. Fiora is on a mission I assume.

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

VHTV still broadcasts Russian apartments.  

The owner of VHTV is Bulgarian, i believe.  the owners of RLC are Russian.  I assume there are girls on MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Only Friends etc, who are Russian, and are living in Russia,  but these internet businesses (MFC, etc.) are not owned by Russians with a business headquartered in Russia.   If a Russian apartment on VHTV was closed down by Russian authorities, the VHTV owner's business exposure is limited.  (RLC is now a LLC registered in a Western country.)  I suppose RLC could follow the VHTV model, but at the risk of exposing their participants to actions by the security apparatus in Russia.

From 2019:

The Russian government will gain even greater control over freedom of speech and information online when the country’s “sovereign internet” law goes into effect on November 1, 2019, Human Rights Watch said today.

The law, adopted in April, obliges internet service providers to install special equipment that can track, filter, and reroute internet traffic. This equipment allows Russia’s telecommunications watchdog, Roskomnadzor, to independently and extrajudicially block access to content that the government deems a threat. Such interference can be also based on content’s origin, the type of app on which it was conveyed, and the like.

“Now the government can directly censor content or even turn Russia’s internet into a closed system without telling the public what they are doing or why,” said Rachel Denber, deputy Europe and Central Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “This jeopardizes the right of people in Russia to free speech and freedom of information online.”

WWW.HRW.ORG

The Russian government will gain even greater control over freedom of speech and information online when the country’s “sovereign internet”...

35 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Wouldn't it be premature to think about a definitive exit? I see this withdrawal as an alternative to the previous erroneous announcements of Ulyana's return. Fiora is on a mission I assume.

RLC has announced that she has left the project.