B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

51 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I quoted above Nadia telling her ex about it. Sara and Nadia left the sink full of dirty dishes and pans for a really long time and Esmi didn't want to clean all to make her own food so I guess she snapped. I don't know if this is an ongoing issue. I only saw Esmi and Uly cleaning the whole apartment and Esmi cleaning the kitchen many times.

Cheers, watched it now...Esmi works as a cleaner doesn't she so cleanliness will always be living rent free in her head constantly. That said, there is no need for people to do that shit leaving tuff blocking what other housemates use. Esmi should have picked it all up, placed in a sink bowl and dumped the bowl outside Nadia's room so when she wakes up after a night of amazing sex with Miami Vice she can then go and wash it all up.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi and her had an argument via text messages about keeping the apartment clean. A few pages back we discussed it.

Here is Nadia telling her Ex her side of the story.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

What really amuses me in her story is that she knows she is wrong and the coward ex husband knows she is wrong as well. But since he is coward and has no balls and wants to be rewarded by her sucking him or allowing him to fuck her, he pretends to be on her side. Who are you expecting to clean after you? if she was such  the badass she pretends to be, should have gone to Esmy and told her straight in her everything she said to her coward husband about Esmy. Some men are just pitifull.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

What really amuses me in her story is that she knows she is wrong and the coward ex husband knows she is wrong as well. But since he is coward and has no balls and wants to be rewarded by her sucking him or allowing him to fuck her, he pretends to be on her side. Who are you expecting to clean after you? if she was such  the badass she pretends to be, should have gone to Esmy and told her straight in her everything she said to her coward husband about Esmy. Some men are just pitifull.

I believe the problem wasn't just about the sink but that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

And you are right. For what I listing to his conversations with Nadia in the past if he didn't want to fuck her he wouldn't agree in everything that she was saying. I don't see him as a coward, just a man that wanted to cum. 🤣

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe the problem wasn't just about the sink but that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

And you are right. For what I listing to his conversations with Nadia in the past if he didn't want to fuck her he wouldn't agree in everything that she was saying. I don't see him as a coward, just a man that wanted to cum. 🤣

What got me she let him cum in a glass that all the girls use in the apartment to drink out of and laughed about it, like who's going to drink out of that.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm glad that I didn't watched it. 🤮

I just watched a little here and there but i did catch that and she spit cum in a bowl last time and washed it with the spong in the kitchen sink she a nasty bitch.

13 minutes ago, RonS said:

I just watched a little here and there but i did catch that and she spit cum in a bowl last time and washed it with the spong in the kitchen sink she a nasty bitch.

She didn't spit in the bowl ... she held the cup , and gave him a HJ and he came in the cup ! 

6 hours ago, RonS said:

I don't think she's nasty, she's just not very intelligent