Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

Just now, cupid30 said:

That's bullshit,you love the drama just Like the rest of us

no, I look at beautiful young girls, I don't care about their personal lives or backgrounds or what happens to them, why should I have feelings for people I don't know?

4 minutes ago, fishy said:

Why does her real name even matter. What a bunch of stupid Talk.

I think people want to know the real names so that they can follow them outside of RLC on social media, I personally find that a scary thing, I "know" Martina as Martina and that is enough for me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think people want to know the real names so that they can follow them outside of RLC on social media, I personally find that a scary thing, I "know" Martina as Martina and that is enough for me

What? Are you telling me that these aren't their real names? 😏

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, DWI said:

The thing is, when I used a strong magnifier today, the name I saw  matches the PMed Martina's name EXACTLY. Of course the initials C and J are the first initials of both Alberto's and Martina's real names that were PMed me. To me, that's proof enough.

Look back to Darkman's post when he posted in Spanish the exact day and time that Martina made a phone call and said her first name and family name about a week to ten days ago. That name matched exactly to the voicemail that Alberto left on Nelly's phone, which by the way, I recorded for posterity. They obviously tried using a fake name to use in front of the cameras but it's pretty hard to do after a while. She'll soon be gone and the new girl will have a new name. 

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

Revenez au message de Darkman lorsqu'il a posté en espagnol le jour et l'heure exacts auxquels Martina a passé un appel téléphonique et a dit son prénom et son nom de famille il y a environ une semaine à dix jours. Ce nom correspondait exactement au message vocal qu'Alberto avait laissé sur le téléphone de Nelly, que j'ai d'ailleurs enregistré pour la postérité. Ils ont évidemment essayé d'utiliser un faux nom devant les caméras mais c'est assez difficile à faire au bout d'un moment. Elle sera bientôt partie et la nouvelle fille aura un nouveau nom. 

C'est comme à la légion étrangère en France!!!!!!!

no me cae mal alberto, pero tengo que reconocer que este hombre muy sano de la cabeza no esta, en bata de andar por casa y zapatillas en el medio de una fiesta con gente de fuera. 

no tiene amor propio, es un dejado, y me extraña que martina estuviera tanto tiempo con el.

vistete coñooooooooooooooooooooooooo

es una falta de respeto a las demas personas , alberto  vestido asi 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, darkman said:

no me cae mal alberto , pero tengo que reconocer que este hombre muy sano de la cabeza no esta , en bata de andar por casa y zapatillas en el medio de una fiesta con gente de fuera . 

no tiene amor propio , es un dejado  , y me extraña que martina estuviera tanto tiempo con el .

https://youtu.be/RrhwksIL5VU

14 minutes ago, darkman said:

no me cae mal alberto, pero tengo que reconocer que este hombre muy sano de la cabeza no esta, en bata de andar por casa y zapatillas en el medio de una fiesta con gente de fuera. 

no tiene amor propio, es un dejado, y me extraña que martina estuviera tanto tiempo con el.

Alberto and Martina have always lived in different worlds, he rarely interfered with Martina's guests

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

I don't recall Martina's guests being there for her birthday party.  Have they been to the apartment before tonight?

I have never seen them and I don't understand what Martina wants to achieve with this

22 minutes ago, mingo said:

Look back to Darkman's post when he posted in Spanish the exact day and time that Martina made a phone call and said her first name and family name about a week to ten days ago. That name matched exactly to the voicemail that Alberto left on Nelly's phone, which by the way, I recorded for posterity. They obviously tried using a fake name to use in front of the cameras but it's pretty hard to do after a while. She'll soon be gone and the new girl will have a new name. 

Please provide the recording...I do not think you can. i personally think you have a bias here and your posts are bogus...provide the proof "for prosperity" as you claim you have...very easy to upload to camcaps .

22 minutes ago, darkman said:

🤣   El hombre de pocas camisas es un hombre humilde, tiene una imagen que mantener! El humilde jardinero se siente cómodo consigo mismo y con su propia ropa raída! Qué vio Martina en él, nunca lo sabré.