B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After what they did for him last night he was expecting the same tonight but he got bamboozled.  

it's not that hard to bamboozle a fool like him 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

The Bantu hairstyle today, in spite of it's appropriation as high fashion, is a sign of resistance to oppression! It states symbolically: "I know that you don't like the way this looks, but I'm going to wear this style anyway. I do it because I am in solidarity with oppressed people everywhere. Also, I do it because I can, and in doing so I express my own liberation from oppression. Now, the only question is: What can you, my oppressor, do about it?" 

The hair style was invented by Bob Marley.

He used it to hide his weed. 😀

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hard to believe they deprive themselves of a nights sleep to entertain a loser.   :biggrin:

Are you calling us (the viewers) losers,

for watching a winner, Lacrim ?

I think they are at work (for us).

• Haha 1

As for  Lacrim, he clearly buys his clothes at a second-hand shop, which is why he is so au courant in his attire.  <sarcasm>

I can't speak for what is currently fashionable east of the Elbe River, but no grown men are wearing vests in Barcelona.   He owns two suits.  Perhaps, he masquerades as a 20th Century Swiss business tycoon at Halloween parties, when he is not pretending he is member of the local gendarmerie, or showing his queer half.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Il doit y avoir une belle provision de marchandise dans ces toilettes de la fitness room

Ney en est à son sixieme marché de la nuit avec Sabina et Cecilia d'abord puis avec Cécilia seule et maintenant avec Lalie

C'est pratique l'ascenseur du salon qui va directement à la fitness room. 

j'espère qu'elles ont trouvé de bons produits du terroir !! ah ! ah !😁