B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well … this I think very few saw coming … Postpone for the next time , Cecilia has her reasons … 

Wrong!  Very few of us believed Cecilia would do anything with the gigolo.  The closes she got to his dick was when she put lotion on it so he could stroke it....

44 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Bye Cecilia....fuck, even Lackey got more from Cecila....Wolfy should be stripped of his title DeeDee.  The only "master" he is, is 'bator'.

That was a wasted injection shot for him earlier.    :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Wrong!  Very few of us believed Cecilia would do anything with the gigolo.  The closes she got to his dick was when she put lotion on it so he could stroke it....

My impression is that she didn’t do anything more because of Kelly and Octavia ( noises , shouts and so on ) .. she was carefully and nicely playing / caressing his dick when Margo was coming to her orgasm .. I think it was a matter of “ privacy “ .. the funny thing is that she took the couch in the LR while the lovers got her room , nice hospitality 😁 .. we will see how it is when she visits Wolf and Margo in the villa ( plus , can it be that her period started ? With Amalia was the previous night so .. ) .. anyway , have said it in the past , you win the war if you lose some battles .. it took much time for Margo / Sara /Wolf to happen when there were lots of opportunities .. patience and positive thoughts and it is these three we are talking about , they have no problems for anything and that’s why Cecilia’s retreat was a major surprise . 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My impression is that she didn’t do anything more because of Kelly and Octavia ( noises , shouts and so on ) .. she was carefully and nicely playing / caressing his dick when Margo was coming to her orgasm .. I think it was a matter of “ privacy “ .. the funny thing is that she took the couch in the LR while the lovers got her room , nice hospitality 😁 .. we will see how it is when she visits Wolf and Margo in the villa ( plus , can it be that her period started ? With Amalia was the previous night so .. ) .. anyway , have said it in the past , you win the war if you lose some battles .. it took much time for Margo / Sara /Wolf to happen when there were lots of opportunities .. patience and positive thoughts and it is these three we are talking about , they have no problems for anything and that’s why Cecilia’s retreat was a major surprise . 

Some women have better morals than others. 

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Some women have better morals than others. 

I think having sex with Wolf is off limits as far as CC is concerned, HJ from her and maybe a little pussy eating from him is it.

Regarding noise CC's bedroom door was open most of the time the three of them were in the room, CC closed it when she went downstairs. 

I would love to know what Kelly and Octavia have to say to each other when they are alone, their quiet life in B1 has become party central since CC arrived. 

In other news, the bath makes one hell of a noise when the water is being drained. 

• Haha 2