B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

So B1 is located very close to Harley and Fiora's apartment. Strange things:
- Harley took a bath, but only exchanged 2 words with Octavia, she barely said hello to Kelly and didn't even say hello to CC who was in her room. Reason for her coldness?
- We expected Cecilia and Fiora to date given their past, but since CC has been at B1 they have never met. Are they no longer good friends?

Which would make them both very close to B2

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

So B1 is located very close to Harley and Fiora's apartment. Strange things:
- Harley took a bath, but only exchanged 2 words with Octavia, she barely said hello to Kelly and didn't even say hello to CC who was in her room. Reason for her coldness?
- We expected Cecilia and Fiora to date given their past, but since CC has been at B1 they have never met. Are they no longer good friends?

H&F are across the street 🙂 And Harley asked them for a bath, and went so back home for her toaletters and back to B1 🙂 

B2 is 3-4 stops on the Metro and then 10 min walk from B1/H&F

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t get….there is nothing attractive about her, but I guess something is better than useless skoda 

I disagree with you .. wonderful natural tits , beautiful smile , ass to spank 😂 and enjoy the right curves , in my opinion , a super nice 33 years old girl who knows what she wants and what she likes and how to get it . A woman that loves anal , unfortunately she doesn’t like to swallow but maybe she will change it if a right partner is patient enough and work it out together and her biggest advantage ??

SHE LOVES LIFE . I will always when possible tune in because she will have the music on , she will sing , smile , dance , THE WOMAN IS A LIFE ADMIRER . I tune in to watch happy people , smiley , people who enjoy life and have no limits and don’t give a fuck on opinions because their lives , their choices . This is Cecilia and personally very happy that both her and RLC gave the chance and she took it . 

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

Has Octavia done anything recently?  The way guys were all over Shantai I am not surprised but will note how nobody says anything about Octa.

Thank you very much,very well said!!! You don't hear any outrage about Esmi either,ulyana has been gone almost a week,not a peep!!