B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

3 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

You mean one of the head figures in the cult that she is in. Have you never seen her do her candle ritual looking like the fucking girl out of the Exorcists. This dude appears to be just that and not a guy who is going to fuck her

Yeah he surely looks like a guy from a group she is a part of. About the fact they'll get intimate or not, I won't be so conclusive so far

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I wish they'd hit the Fast Forward button.  This Slow Mo aint cutting it with me....

You aren't important--it is what she wants-- and obviously he isn't a slam, bam, thank you mam type of guy like you would want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Did you watch her relax in the tub yesterday for an hour?  Looks like a girl who is more aware of herself then 95% of the lost souls in the apartment,

I saw her yes, she is probably brainwashed lol...whatever she is she is still hot and great to watch. I respect these people choices wither they follow a cult or take drugs...they all make their own choices. I merely pay to watch RLC apartments and whatever happens in them providing the participants are not subject to any physical harm.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, H12DKE said:

What rubbish are you talking about...whoever is or isn't in the apartment your monthly fee remains the same because you pay to watch the apartments. Does it suddenly reduce when Masha goes on vacay and instead Babi and Tommy Lee stay to fuck in her bed...no, because you pay for the apartments, not the people. 

Actually it does matter who is in the apartment.  There are quite a few that I don't even pay attention to because they don't interest me....The fact that they put this "courageous" person in the most viewed apartment says a lot about where RLC is going....and it's not a good future for them....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Actually it does matter who is in the apartment.  There are quite a few that I don't even pay attention to because they don't interest me....The fact that they put this "courageous" person in the most viewed apartment says a lot about where RLC is going....and it's not a good future for them....

Btw new guy in Lacrim's old room incase you are wondering.

1 minute ago, H12DKE said:

I saw her yes, she is probably brainwashed lol...whatever she is she is still hot and great to watch. I respect these people choices wither they follow a cult or take drugs...they all make their own choices. I merely pay to watch RLC apartments and whatever happens in them providing the participants are not subject to any physical harm.

One more thing for everyone: 98% of what you read here that people say they "heard' is bull. Study their behavior (aside from their hotness) and it will tell you more about the person then what someone says they heard an apartment dweller say.

For example, someone with multiple tatts (especially those with firearms, crosses or skulls), and tatts going beyond the sleeve line and multiple piercings most likely had a bad childhood/upbringing. Rebellious to where a conventional future is not in the cards. You can make assumptions moving forward.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

One more thing for everyone: 98% of what you read here that people say they "heard' is bull. Study their behavior (aside from their hotness) and it will tell you more about the person then what someone says they heard an apartment dweller say.

For example, someone with multiple tatts (especially those with firearms, crosses or skulls), and tatts going beyond the sleeve line and multiple piercings most likely had a bad childhood/upbringing. Rebellious to where a conventional future is not in the cards. You can make assumptions moving forward.

I agree with all you have said...btw new guy in Lacrim's room lol.

• Like 1