Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

39 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wasn't the talk at the time that Martina arranged an extension for Alberto and Jade when she left.  The cameras did cut off on Jan 31st, that could have been the extent of the extension.

The apartment went U/M on Jan 30, not the 31st.

18 minutes ago, tle said:

I think their status as having left the project would have been updated by now...

Well, Elli and Vlad's status hasn't been updated either.  Could be a case of they don't have anything for those 2 apartments yet.

10 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

You're right, that completely destroys my theory.  🙄

The only reason I can think why they are both still on the apartment list is RLC are installing cameras into new apartments for E&V and for J&A (but in this case Al's own house) which he is alleged to have purchased and had to wait for renovations. The delay could be transportation of the filming equipment waiting to arrive or whatever. Okay I made this shit up but it's all possible. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The only reason I can think why they are both still on the apartment list is RLC are installing cameras into new apartments for E&V and for J&A (but in this case Al's own house) which he is alleged to have purchased and had to wait for renovations. The delay could be transportation of the filming equipment waiting to arrive or whatever. Okay I made this shit up but it's all possible. 

I believe that if they are installing cameras in his new house the apartment would be delisted and they would show up in the new apartment. Unless RLC wants to keep this apartment and haven't found new tenants for it.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I believe that if they are installing cameras in his new house the apartment would be delisted and they would show up in the new apartment. Unless RLC wants to keep this apartment and haven't found new tenants for it.

When E&V went UM for what felt like weeks, I am pretty certain their names remained and when the apartment went live it was in a completely new place. Afterall it's just words typed on a website...could literally man nothing. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

When E&V went UM for what felt like weeks, I am pretty certain their names remained and when the apartment went live it was in a completely new place. Afterall it's just words typed on a website...could literally man nothing. 

And S&C took their place. That's why. Carla's and Yanay's place was removed from the list when they left the project. When Gina and Bruno left the project they show up some time later in C&Y's place that was close for sometime IIRC.

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And S&C took their place. That's why. Carla's and Yanay's place was removed from the list when they left the project. When Gina and Bruno left the project they show up some time later in C&Y's place that was close for sometime IIRC.

S&C took their place yes but that does not change the fact the letters E&V remained on the list...completely different people. S&C were added, not changed from E&V to S&C, I am certain of this also. It clearly depends how you are looking at things...things that physically cannot be seen. Either way it's highly possible they are returning on cam but at a new location...that potentially being a city called Wroclaw which is where both E&V now live and are still housemates/roommates in the new place. 

I do not believe RLC has ever installed cams in an apartment or house that is either not owned by RLC, or leased by RLC.   And if RLC were to make an exception now, it certainly wouldn't be for Alberto.  I could see an exception for Martina and GF4, for GF4's place, because that would draw subscribers!!!  And give Leora a boot in the butt.

• Like 1

I also do not know how much of the furniture and furnishing in Alberto's PLC apartment was owned by him and Martina.  If Alberto has moved out, it will take a few days for RLC to replace furniture and furnishings that were bought by he and Martina.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I do not believe RLC has ever installed cams in an apartment or house that is either not owned by RLC, or leased by RLC.   And if RLC were to make an exception now, it certainly wouldn't be for Alberto.  I could see an exception for Martina and GF4, for GF4's place, because that would draw subscribers!!!  And give Leora a boot in the butt.

We will all see in due time I guess...Martina is nothing special...she is not missed by me that is for sure. I used to chime in 5/6 years ago when Al railed Marti daily...not now...she is not someone that entertains me at all...neither did/does J&A in fact. Will be a sad day if RLC rehires Martina...she caused nothing but aggro for Al and my suggestion although unlikely like yours...is not impossible. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

We will all see in due time I guess...Martina is nothing special...she is not missed by me that is for sure. I used to chime in 5/6 years ago when Al railed Marti daily...not now...she is not someone that entertains me at all...neither did/does J&A in fact. Will be a sad day if RLC rehires Martina...she caused nothing but aggro for Al and my suggestion although unlikely like yours...is not impossible. 

😄 one possible view, I think some might have the same but even a lot might have a different one. I hope for Martina that she will not come back and mange her life without RLC. Funny that an apartment UM has so many comments more than some others which are not UM 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1