Eos & Selene (2023-2024) #1

3 minutes ago, switch said:

it's time for RLC  to stop  with these boring lesbians couples

They haven't exactly been a groundbreaking couple have they. V&J are okay, but Val is all about pink and fluffy things whereas Jul is all about a different hair colour for each month and DIY ripping the apartment to pieces like she has done lately.  

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

They haven't exactly been a groundbreaking couple have they. V&J are okay, but Val is all about pink and fluffy things whereas Jul is all about a different hair colour for each month and DIY ripping the apartment to pieces like she has done lately.  

You mean fem and butch?

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They don't seem to be arguing at all.  Maybe RLC just signed them for a 3 month term.  

Maybe their experience with the project was not as fulfilling as they wished. I'm trying to find nice thing to say rather than "in any case, I won't miss them" but I'm lacking. I have no problem with apartments where not much happens, but they have set a new record of boredom. If they get paid for the views, I'm pretty sure they owe money to RLC now.

I've been watching them quite a bit. Especially since the cams finally got fixed. I wouldn't say there have been arguments as such, but they have definitely been dealing with something. I haven't been able to figure out if it was an issue between them or an off-cam issue that was being brought home, but it looked to have been affecting Selene the most. Maybe it was something as simple as RLC telling them it's time to move on. Who knows.

Either way, their leaving means there is now nothing 'real life' for the lesbian viewer to watch except Val & Jul, and they are no longer bearable now they have started being terrorised by Masha.

If Eos and Selene aren't replaced by another lesbian couple, it will be time for me to say goodbye to RLC.

• Upvote 1