Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

Roxy brought all that staff only to take them back after two weeks. That's pathetic. I don't believe we will see her again, it's obvious she can not live with Masha. No one can. I just wish her all the best for her future.

Masha, stay with your new friends until you attack them too.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Well Masha has already moved on to the next target(s), just a case of when. I still don't think Jul looks comfortable with it all. If they're not careful, this could end up in tears too.

I wonder how Roxy feels?

Roxy probably feels like utter shit which is normal for a human even on the receiving end of someone's outburst. Masha on the other hand is not human, she does not give a shit about anyone but herself which I am reluctant in saying so as I do like her, but I also like Roxy too. Roxy is probably either at home now with family or with Alessandro, unless she's hanging out with Elvis because the guy who helped her move her shit out earlier kinda resembled Elvis (if he has left Poland and returned to Rome that is. Masha is very clever to ensure people still visit her apartment and to be on cam and earn her cash which is one reason probably why she has never brought V&J on to the scene least to say it's apparent she wants Val's gash. I do too but I'd have better ways of doing it and not Masha's way. Just my thoughts, warped or not lol.     

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Roxy probably feels like utter shit which is normal for a human even on the receiving end of someone's outburst. Masha on the other hand is not human, she does not give a shit about anyone but herself which I am reluctant in saying so as I do like her, but I also like Roxy too. Roxy is probably either at home now with family or with Alessandro, unless she's hanging out with Elvis because the guy who helped her move her shit out earlier kinda resembled Elvis (if he has left Poland and returned to Rome that is. Masha is very clever to ensure people still visit her apartment and to be on cam and earn her cash which is one reason probably why she has never brought V&J on to the scene least to say it's apparent she wants Val's gash. I do too but I'd have better ways of doing it and not Masha's way. Just my thoughts, warped or not lol.     

I totally agree. If there is one thing we have learned all these years of seeing her is that anyone - Male or Female - are they to perform. As soon as they walk through the door, that is why they are there. And once they have delivered or outstayed, off they go to be replaced. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I totally agree. If there is one thing we have learned all these years of seeing her is that anyone - Male or Female - are they to perform. As soon as they walk through the door, that is why they are there. And once they have delivered or outstayed, off they go to be replaced. 

That was meant to say 'now on the scene' and not 'never on the scene'...pissing keyboard lol. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That was meant to say 'now on the scene' and not 'never on the scene'...pissing keyboard lol. 

It still makes sense - They were never on her scene until recently!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, chogdad said:

No, it has to be more. You don't walk away from someone just like that when you are not the one to blame in the first place. 

Lots of text about what happened, sorry.

What is so bad that it triggers this reaction?
9:59 p.m.; When they returned from vacation everything was fine.
At some point Masha goes into the bathroom and receives a message on the phone
it is now 10:14 p.m.; Then she goes into the bedroom and briefly invites Roxy into the hall. She apparently shows her this message.
Then Masha goes to the safe, gets some money, wants to give it to Roxy and says please leave.
These are the facts.
Who sent this message, what was it supposed to do?
I don't think it was a coincidence.
Now my hypothesis:
The morning before departure for vacation, Roxy leaves the apartment early and returns around midday. She couldn't sleep and was at home with her parents. I think she said it.
Was that her, or was she just one floor down? In the neighbor's apartment and Masha's worst enemy? Did he invite her to fuck? He helped move in and out. So he is very present in Roxy's life.
Therefore: Was it his message that Masha received and did he intentionally destroy the relationship by sending this message?
A visit to Allesandro would not have triggered this reaction. There would be no need to cheat about it either.
The cat story was already known and is out of the question, it may have just increased the reaction.
I can imagine that this choleric person deliberately exploits Roxy and Masha's vulnerabilities. Then we see an intrigue with two big losers and possibly a chance to save the battered and depressed Masha again, or simply a desire to destroy Masha's life.

But it's just a hypothesis that I put together from incomplete passages of text.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Lots of text about what happened, sorry.

What is so bad that it triggers this reaction?
9:59 p.m.; When they returned from vacation everything was fine.
At some point Masha goes into the bathroom and receives a message on the phone
it is now 10:14 p.m.; Then she goes into the bedroom and briefly invites Roxy into the hall. She apparently shows her this message.
Then Masha goes to the safe, gets some money, wants to give it to Roxy and says please leave.
These are the facts.
Who sent this message, what was it supposed to do?
I don't think it was a coincidence.
Now my hypothesis:
The morning before departure for vacation, Roxy leaves the apartment early and returns around midday. She couldn't sleep and was at home with her parents. I think she said it.
Was that her, or was she just one floor down? In the neighbor's apartment and Masha's worst enemy? Did he invite her to fuck? He helped move in and out. So he is very present in Roxy's life.
Therefore: Was it his message that Masha received and did he intentionally destroy the relationship by sending this message?
A visit to Allesandro would not have triggered this reaction. There would be no need to cheat about it either.
The cat story was already known and is out of the question, it may have just increased the reaction.
I can imagine that this choleric person deliberately exploits Roxy and Masha's vulnerabilities. Then we see an intrigue with two big losers and possibly a chance to save the battered and depressed Masha again, or simply a desire to destroy Masha's life.

But it's just a hypothesis that I put together from incomplete passages of text.

I wonder if that text was from Elvis and he threw Roxy under the bus??? Maybe Roxy was still communicating or having a sexual relationship with him and he texted Masha a screen shot of something as proof. If so... Roxy should of known better, that's kinda like playing with fire.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, desinc said:

I wonder if that text was from Elvis and he threw Roxy under the bus??? Maybe Roxy was still communicating or having a sexual relationship with him and he texted Masha a screen shot of something as proof. If so... Roxy should of known better, that's kinda like playing with fire.

Theories are endless, until one of them straight out says something that someone who knows Russian catches, we may never know.

Our next chance at information is when Masha gets around to updating her chalkboard, which I assume will be within the next day or so.   She tends to gives riddled information through that.

• Upvote 1

Everything in Masha's life she brought it upon herself. Ever since her her split with Sasha she just associates herself with loser after loser. She pats herself on the back when accolades are given and blames everyone else when she fails.

How long will it take before she destroys Val & Jul or are they smart enough to get away from the firestorm that awaits them.  :biggrin:

200.gif      Let the games begin!

• Upvote 3

The cats are fighting again and the apartment is now mostly the bedroom toilet. bad karma accompanies them. It actually seems that Masha attracts misfortune. Anyone who gets involved will be swept away by this whirlpool. How strong is the connection within V&J? It is dangerous.
She demands absolute loyalty from others, but is extremely ruthless herself. The path she chooses will end in nothingness

• Upvote 2