REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Slow said:

Oh ... really?

Well I mean this guy 😇

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Gym guy is the guy that came that night of the party that Esmi complained about the sound. This one I don't know where she found.

à l’instant, thinga69 a dit :

Gym guy is the guy that came that night of the party that Esmi complained about the sound. This one I don't know where she found.

ok ... we need to ask their ID ... we cannot go on like this! 😂

I read once that these two guys were probably met @ the gym, so that's why I called them the "Gym guys"

The other one you mentioned (the day of Nadia's party) you're right, no sex 👍 

She may have met also him at the gym (I'm thinking about subscribing to the same gym ...).

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She met him at the Gym

• Haha 1

My recollection is that gym guy was the guy with the tats on his skull.  It was said that Dayana had a fondness for tats.  IIRC, he took some photos / videos of Dayana and Nadia.  Aziza then arrived.  Gym guy disappeared into the night.  Then Wolf and Ney arrived.

Speaking of Nadia, I expect she and Aziza will return from their excursion today.  They are not listed as being on vacation, because, IMO, they are working for RLC in another capacity.

Nadia and Milena made at least one, and maybe two such trips.  And they were not listed as being on vacation.

I said working for RLC in another capacity because my speculation is that they are serving as party companions to an individual or individuals high in the pecking order at RLC.  I was struck by what Bogdan supposedly told Nelly, which was that he, Bogdan, did not want Aziza back in B-4, but he had no say in the matter.  If true, that says a lot about Aziza's status in RLC, and also about Nadia's status.

il y a 10 minutes, moules a dit :

Speaking of Nadia, I expect she and Aziza will return from their excursion today.  They are not listed as being on vacation, because, IMO, they are working for RLC in another capacity.

Nadia and Milena made at least one, and maybe two such trips.  And they were not listed as being on vacation.

I said working for RLC in another capacity because my speculation is that they are serving as party companions to an individual or individuals high in the pecking order at RLC.  I was struck by what Bogdan supposedly told Nelly, which was that he, Bogdan, did not want Aziza back in B-4, but he had no say in the matter.  If true, that says a lot about Aziza's status in RLC, and also about Nadia's status.

speaking of Aziza ... is this related to the Birkin bag story? Do you know anything about it?

19 minutes ago, moules said:

They were invited by one of Nadia's friends. =Nadia invited Dayana but she couldn't go so I guess she invited Aziza instead. This has nothing to do with RLC. They have been really lazy about updating the girl's status.

1 hour ago, moules said:

i totally agree!

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

esmi has left with the tall, suave spaniard.  she has gone to get her fuck on off camera i would imagine.  the sooner she leaves the better!  this is pure speculation on my part.

whether she has sex under the covers with a stripper from her nightclub or with someone outside the cameras does not make much difference and is up to her to decide, I agree with you that it is time for her to leave and I hope that many other residents follow her example

• Like 1
  • Confused 1