B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

10 minutes ago, rj281 said:

lol Wolf im Bett mit Marilyn und neckender Madison lol

Wohl aus Not an Männern und aufkommender "Geilheit"  muss Marilyn sich mit Wolf abgeben 🤣

Oder sie verarscht ihn in höchster Güte

Probably due to the lack of men and the emerging 'horniness', Marilyn has to deal with Wolf 🤣
Or she's totally screwing him over😁

4 hours ago, milubo said:

Wohl aus Not an Männern und aufkommender "Geilheit"  muss Marilyn sich mit Wolf abgeben 🤣

Oder sie verarscht ihn in höchster Güte

Probably due to the lack of men and the emerging 'horniness', Marilyn has to deal with Wolf 🤣
Or she's totally screwing him over😁

then she is probably out of luck as Wolf is behaving more and more like a child who wants to be at his mother's breast

Some of Madison's reactions to Wolf's "playing" make me think she's getting sick of it and he's riding a fine line between goofing and sexual assault.  She really doesn't seem to want him touching her, but he won't let it go.  I can't wait till that fucktard leaves for good.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Alcune delle reazioni di Madison al "gioco" di Wolf mi fanno pensare che si stia stancando e che lui stia cavalcando una linea sottile tra sciocchezza e violenza sessuale. Sembra davvero che non voglia che lui la tocchi, ma lui non lo lascia andare. Non vedo l'ora che quel bastardo se ne vada per sempre.

Con il suo coinquilino che e’ peggio, wolf e’ un angelo a confronto😏

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Some of Madison's reactions to Wolf's "playing" make me think she's getting sick of it and he's riding a fine line between goofing and sexual assault.  She really doesn't seem to want him touching her, but he won't let it go.  I can't wait till that fucktard leaves for good.

Wolf will never rape or coerce but he has no limit to his sickening persistent behavior, he is so emphatically present there that Madi eventually becomes very angry, that pillow fight earlier wasn't really a game, she was completely fed up with him you could see that in her face.

time to go Wolf you are no longer of added value

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Moosecini said:

All she has to do is kick him in the nuts. He'll get the hint quite fast. 

kick in nuts GIF

• Haha 4