B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

from what you write it seems that Octavia uses the camera as if in a psychoanalysis session and I also see many approximate psychologists who give advice, to me, it seems like she has some mental problems, but she will certainly make the best use of your advice

I doubt that. She has low moments, yes, but everybody does. She wonders about stuff, yes, but most sane people do. The only difference is that she choose to share it with us rather than ponder about it in silence.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I doubt that. She has low moments, yes, but everybody does. She wonders about stuff, yes, but most sane people do. The only difference is that she choose to share it with us rather than ponder about it in silence.

I agree !

18 hours ago, Sergio said:

from what you write it seems that Octavia uses the camera as if in a psychoanalysis session and I also see many approximate psychologists who give advice, to me, it seems like she has some mental problems, but she will certainly make the best use of your advice

I also think that it is better to have communication with the "world behind the cameras" than to do everything internally, especially when someone is as emotional as Octavia. It's basically a one-way communication, but Octa follows our side and gets answers to her thoughts, albeit with a time delay. However, I am amazed by the fact that Octavia has a personal coach who not only discusses her physical problems with her, but also her emotional outbursts. Which young person has this?

I can answer my question from yesterday myself. Octavia stated this morning that there has been no communication. The relationship with Carlos seems to be over. He didn't answer her, and she doesn't want a relationship like that in which a partner isn't interested in how she's doing for four days.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

I can answer my question from yesterday myself. Octavia stated this morning that there has been no communication. The relationship with Carlos seems to be over. He didn't answer her, and she doesn't want a relationship like that in which a partner isn't interested in how she's doing for four days.

He was likely out dicking some other girl within those 4 days.   The name Carlo's should say it all.  

I can only wish that Octavia doesn't suffer too much from her emotions. She had probably expected much more from the "old man in a young man's body", but his interest wasn't great enough. So far she seems to be able to cope with the failed relationship. Last night's party involved a bit of alcohol but also some good conversations with her friends. Octa keep your emotions.

10 hours ago, Melle2 said:

And rightfully so