34 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

lol that photo...I won't say anything but ... 🤣

Jesus bro careful, don't even go there if I'm thinking what you might think I'm thinking lol. 

• Haha 1

Marilyn already naked.  There may be a wild party in B-5 this weekend. given that Jadith and Isaac have departed the project.  Svetlana hasn't bothered  to clean J&I's room, as A&M are apparently getting it.

Clearly, the white knights of CC are far more protective of Madison than Marilyn is!

41 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Still amazes me how Massi still hasn't flirted with Marilyn even once knowing he just does it with everyone

Still amazes me how he fell for Sara over Nadia and Maz, although I will add I like them all but sara really does have some fucked up friends in her circle.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Marilyn already naked.  There may be a wild party in B-5 this weekend. given that Jadith and Isaac have departed the project.  Svetlana hasn't bothered  to clean J&I's room, as A&M are apparently getting it.

Clearly, the white knights of CC are far more protective of Madison than Marilyn is!

They should vacuum the bed before climbing in it. One never knows if any critters got left behind.  

bug GIF

10 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't think they have fully left yet as there is still a ton of shite in the hallway and some stuff, bits and things in the room, although the room has not quite been left as bad as that shemale left it's room in B4 last week/week before. 

3 minutes ago, Mister said:

Le tattiche di Wolf non sembrano più funzionare. Sdraiato, aspettando, sperando - sdraiato, aspettando, sperando. O ha già scopato la ragazza? 

Many times with imagination

Il y a 2 heures, coolcucumber a dit :

Marilyn est belle mais elle montre si peu son magnifique cul.

Tu peux aller à B5, elle est nue depuis un moment dans l'appart d'Amalia et son gars