3 hours ago, moules said:

Dal replay, Madison lascia che Wolf giochi con la sua figa per molto tempo, ma solo con la mano fuori dai suoi vestiti. Quando la sua mano scivolò dentro i suoi pantaloncini, lei la tirò fuori velocemente e la rimise sui pantaloncini. Sembrava avere poca reazione al suo palpeggiamento.

Sarà un viaggio lungo e torturato se mai riuscirà a scoparla.

Il possibile prossimo passo sarà nudo a letto con lei e potrà anche giocare con la sua figa attraverso i suoi vestiti. Poi forse seguito da Wolf che fa un massaggio nudo a Marilyn e Madison. (Lui ha già fatto loro un massaggio, ma indossavano delle mutandine. IIRC, Marilyn ha mostrato il suo seno a Wold, Madison no.) Piccoli passi progressivi fino a quando entrambi sono nudi a letto insieme, e SOTTO le coperte. Magari entro maggio, di questo passo.

---------------

Wolf è molto paziente e si muove molto lentamente.. Sto arrivando a pensare che Madison sia sessualmente inibita, o abbia avuto qualche trauma sessuale passato, e l'incarico di Wolf da parte di Marilyn è quello di farle uscire quel guscio.

From what I see I think Madison will be the one to bring the unhappy child out of his shell

It just came to my mind this thought.  How will Madison react if Margo comes back for a week or so and reunites with Wolf in his room ? 

I guess this will confirm or not the theory that many people on here have about Wolf chasing and following Madison everywhere and she can't stand him anymore.  

Quick question. Has anyone actually seen Madison and Wolf kiss ? I noticed yesterday he tried a few times and she turns her face away so he just then nibbles her neck and ears. Weird if she wont let him kiss her what chance has he got to get his dick wet.

1 minute ago, darcher111 said:

Quick question. Has anyone actually seen Madison and Wolf kiss ? I noticed yesterday he tried a few times and she turns her face away so he just then nibbles her neck and ears. Weird if she wont let him kiss her what chance has he got to get his dick wet.

Did you see what happened in his bedroom after the party. He tried everything, but she was having none of it which is great but as he failed in his quest to ride her he decided to bash the bishop instead which was really quite disgusting to see what he was doing under the covers whilst she was asleep, and they were still in a cuddle position. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Did you see what happened in his bedroom after the party. He tried everything, but she was having none of it which is great but as he failed in his quest to ride her he decided to bash the bishop instead which was really quite disgusting to see what he was doing under the covers whilst she was asleep, and they were still in a cuddle position. 

Yeah it was strange how he dry humped her and she just lay there motionless almost. Plus after his wank he rubbed his hand he just wanked with over her face and lips then tried to kiss her even holding her nose so she would have to open her mouth to breathe. Hes a weird little being.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Wolf just left with a daypack accompanied by Fior who clearly arrived to pick his arse up to take him somewhere. 

They're going for an auditioning of Brokeback Mountain 2.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2