3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

The Stallion staying in his room....wonder if he's under the weather.   RLC better have a Vet check him out...

Maybe he got the burning dick syndrome after last night.    Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Unfortunately they misunderstood something. It's not about concrete numbers or the exact social or age composition or even sorted by gender. The fact is that everything in life is constantly changing, partly controlled, but largely uncontrolled, by chance, if there is any chance at all. Often not for the better. That's how it is at RLC and also in the forum. They themselves notice that something has changed. New subscribers are constantly coming, others don't renew their subscription for a variety of reasons, and new and different tenants are constantly changing the standards and the atmosphere. Exactly the same in the forum. I didn't mean anything other than her. And with what words should I have sent her “out to pasture”? On the contrary, I very much regret that long-time subscribers cannot express their ideas and experiences at RLC except in the forum, which one reads or does not have to pay attention to. I actually just wanted to say that if you dwell too much on the past, you're just making things difficult for yourself and perhaps being a little unfair to what's new (and not just with regard to RLC, by the way).

Well it seems likes our conversation has evolved into over- intellectualism. As a Budhist for over 59 years, I understand the concept of change. As Budha said, "There is only one constant in life and that is change"...and I accept that. But change is not always good and always redeming. I don't like the changes in RLC and have every right to disagree with you. So let's just leave it at that and end this discussion ok. You have your view and I have mine.

5 hours ago, samiooni said:

Marilyn potrebbe rimanere incinta dopo questa scopata con creampie

E’ quello che vorrebbe, lo disse una una volta in una converszione con Massimo

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

E’ quello che vorrebbe, lo disse una una volta in una converszione con Massimo

I do not know if this guy who wants to impregnate her is her close friend, and if so I did not see him visiting her at RLC, or if he is a donor man??????

25 minutes ago, samiooni said:

I do not know if this guy who wants to impregnate her is her close friend, and if so I did not see him visiting her at RLC, or if he is a donor man??????

Just a wild suggestion but she may have taken a contraception pill.

2 ore fa, samiooni ha detto:

Non so se questo ragazzo che vuole metterla incinta sia un suo caro amico, e se è così non l'ho visto farle visita a RLC, o se è un donatore??????

Non lo so', ma ha sempre detto che e' sposata e che avrebbe voluto un figlio ora che e' giovane, perche' c'e' piu' probabilita' che il suo corpo ritorni in forma.

I've been away from RLC for a little more than 2 months. And that Damn Wolf is still there. RLC if you're reading any of the Chatrooms? Please send that Motherfucking Shirt wearing, Cuddling with everyone, THE FUCK HOME!!  I thought that I could take a look, and this Dude would be gone by now? FUCK!!!!

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I've been away from RLC for a little more than 2 months. And that Damn Wolf is still there. RLC if you're reading any of the Chatrooms? Please send that Motherfucking Shirt wearing, Cuddling with everyone, THE FUCK HOME!!  I thought that I could take a look, and this Dude would be gone by now? FUCK!!!!

Unfortunately I think he may be on the payroll as their Barca "security" guy.  The occasional pussy that he gets to touch is his bonus.

• Thanks 1