10 hours ago, samiooni said:

I do not know if this guy who wants to impregnate her is her close friend, and if so I did not see him visiting her at RLC, or if he is a donor man??????

Season 9 Episode 21 GIF by Friends

11 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Unfortunately I think he may be on the payroll as their Barca "security" guy.  The occasional pussy that he gets to touch is his bonus.

Thank you Brother, I just tried of seeing this guy. I guess it's time for me to get rid of my RLC? I can't take anymore of seeing this Clown everywhere on RLC. Thanks for the heads up. ✌️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, itohkata said:

lazily, as he is laying on the mess on his bed.

he is not lazy but has a serious phone addiction, that thing controls his entire life and way of thinking, they should investigate whether impotence is one of the many consequences of excessive phone use...

Volunteer for research Wolf ? 😔

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I have the feeling he's going to be missed, as much by the tenants than the people here.

I think so too, he and Mass are an emphatic presence for everyone, for his fans, the haters and the residents, the haters will just continue to hate the new guys so it doesn't matter to them but the normal forum visitor should fear for someone like Miron or Ant.

I have no problem with his presence.. his successor could be much worse 😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1