was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

With the road Kami is traveling now I am afraid and sad that she in time will become just as cold and unfeeling as Nora.The world will knock the niceness out of her(guys like Sergio).

You don't even know anything about this Sergio so you have no authority to make that judgement. Unless you're just jealous that he gets to see her and you don't.

You don't even know anything about this Sergio so you have no authority to make that judgement. Unless you're just jealous that he gets to see her and you don't.

With what I see happening,if not Sergio it will be someone just like Sergio.Doesn't matter who.There many pricks who hang around hot models just looking for an easy score.Besides I'm too old,have a girlfriend who I love very deeply and would not hurt,and recognize any feelings I have for Kami are just a fantasy.

If Kamila really and truly has feelings for and cares about this guy then I wish her all the happiness in the world.But if she is having sex with this guy just to further her modeling career,then I consider her to be no more than a cheap whore.

I really don't watch this apt. but if I did, the only one I would really watch would be Nora. yep, Nora. I really don't see the "thing" about this apt. they hang out in more clothing than they probably do at the beach. and all the "speculations" have been more eh thrilling than them. I did like the thing with Nora and Kamila before. then something happened between them and it's always been different since. okay, don't flame me, maintain a calm state, lol.

If Kamila really and truly has feelings for and cares about this guy then I wish her all the happiness in the world.But if she is having sex with this guy just to further her modeling career,then I consider her to be no more than a cheap whore.

what about if she's having sex just to have sex ! like normal people do !

why are you talking about feelings, etc. She wants to have sex ! that's all ! She won't marry this guy...

Come on, come back to earth.

what about if she's having sex just to have sex ! like normal people do !

why are you talking about feelings, etc. She wants to have sex ! that's all ! She won't marry this guy...

Come on, come back to earth.

If she is going out to just have sex then she is a slut/whore, and I am on earth!  If there is no love attached then she is a slut/whore and judging by what has been translated and it is correct which I see no reason for it not to be, then she is a cheap slut in my opinion.  You don't ask a guy how much money he makes just after a couple of days, that's insane and I agree with someone else that posted saying I would have told her that's none of her business!!  But he probably told her a figure hoping to get her in bed and from the sound of it that wouldn't be to hard!!

So she's a slut... and... ?

Remember that she's on an adult live video website and shows her ass and body everyday. I don't even speak about masturbation.

What did you expect ?

Do you believe that she's an angel, pure and untouched who wants to be a princess and meet her prince.

She's 23 ! She's pretty ! She's in Spain in summer ! She hangs out with some handsome guys on the beach or in various clubs ! One more time, what did you expect ?

Let me tell you that there are a lot of slut on earth if I follow your way of thinking !

So she's a slut... and... ?

Remember that she's on an adult live video website and shows her ass and body everyday. I don't even speak about masturbation.

What did you expect ?

Do you believe that she's an angel, pure and untouched who wants to be a princess and meet her prince.

She's 23 ! She's pretty ! She's in Spain in summer ! She hangs out with some handsome guys on the beach or in various clubs ! One more time, what did you expect ?

Let me tell you that there are a lot of slut on earth if I follow your way of thinking !

My point is I don't care what she does in her life, it's her life!  I'm tired of all the contradictions associated with the members of CC about the whole take on this apartment and Kamila!  I'm not arguing with you on this I'm just commenting on what I've seen and heard on this forum.  And yes, there is a shit ton of sluts on this earth!  I'm a man in his 50's and if I want to get laid everyday that would not be a problem!  I know the places to go, I know the girls to see, and I know what they want in return and what some of them want is far different than what others want!  However, I also know allot of good, god fearing women that aren't fake and have good morals and values!  A girl that is putting herself on RLC is not a girl with good morals and values in my opinion!!!

However, I also know allot of good, god fearing women that aren't fake and have good morals and values!  A girl that is putting herself on RLC is not a girl with good morals and values in my opinion!!!

agree with you.

Honestly, I see people who seems to watch whether their daughter, whether their girlfriend. It's obviously none of that !  :)

These girls are cute, they are funny to watch and I won't be against havoing some fun with them... (3h30 away from Barcelona) but they are not living in the real world. I think, some couples and even maybe Nora has her feet on the ground, but K&K are in a Wonderland ...

The fact that only 2 or 3 people here understand what they are saying make all these stories unbelievable. But who cares...

Guys, I have a pretty miserable life but I'm not living in a dream. I just take some good times watching them. Kristy or Kamila could fuck whoever they want, that's great for the lucky guy ! But I don't care.

My point is I don't care what she does in her life, it's her life!  I'm tired of all the contradictions associated with the members of CC about the whole take on this apartment and Kamila!  I'm not arguing with you on this I'm just commenting on what I've seen and heard on this forum.  And yes, there is a shit ton of sluts on this earth!  I'm a man in his 50's and if I want to get laid everyday that would not be a problem!  I know the places to go, I know the girls to see, and I know what they want in return and what some of them want is far different than what others want!  However, I also know allot of good, god fearing women that aren't fake and have good morals and values!  A girl that is putting herself on RLC is not a girl with good morals and values in my opinion!!!

Therefore, when you were watching RLC, you must have enjoyed this type of girl!!!!!

Therefore, when you were watching RLC, you must have enjoyed this type of girl!!!!!

I'm a man, I enjoy beautiful women as much as the next guy, of course I enjoy this type of girl but I also enjoy the purity of other women, the faithfulness of other women, the dedication of other woman, etc; etc;.