was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Loner 69 Banned!  Thank you mod, admin, whoever!!! Keep picking the rotten apples out of the barrel-let's get back to civility in here and re-create an enjoyable atmosphere for viewing and communicating

It made my day! He was the first person on here I have ever had a spate with. :) :)

I have to admit the last few days have turned me off Kamila in a big way, I did think she had a boyfriend because she was always speaking/texting from day1 of her original stay and day 1 of this stay, The whole condom thing was the final straw which had made me lose all interest in her, However one thing I didn't think about until now is "if she does have a boyfriend" then maybe they have a open relationship, I mean we haven't seen her having any frantic phone conversations and I think the boyfriend would know about the condom photo and staying out all night by now, as people know her real name it would be pretty easy to get word to someone who knows him.

Anyway I've decide not to get too wrapped up in this as it has fuck all to do with me.

Oh by the way if she doesn't have a boyfriend then ignore the bullshit above!  ::)

Guest joshua1584

I have to admit the last few days have turned me off Kamila in a big way, I did think she had a boyfriend because she was always speaking/texting from day1 of her original stay and day 1 of this stay, The whole condom thing was the final straw which had made me lose all interest in her, However one thing I didn't think about until now is "if she does have a boyfriend" then maybe they have a open relationship, I mean we haven't seen her having any frantic phone conversations and I think the boyfriend would know about the condom photo and staying out all night by now, as people know her real name it would be pretty easy to get word to someone who knows him.

Anyway I've decide not to get too wrapped up in this as it has fuck all to do with me.

Oh by the way if she doesn't have a boyfriend then ignore the bullshit above!  ::)

Someone on another site said he broke up with her because of her behavior here. Don't know if it is true or not but interesting speculation at the least.

Someone on another site said he broke up with her because of her behavior here. Don't know if it is true or not but interesting speculation at the least.

Kami's boyfriend is a bottle !  She may be Bi and a hell of a squiter, but I doubt any boy would break up with her, she is too beautiful ( as a person and also in looks ) !!  I also don't believe that a girl with a boyfriend and fame would take a job on RLC,  unless she needed the money.

Kami's boyfriend is a bottle !  She may be Bi and a hell of a squiter, but I doubt any boy would break up with her, she is too beautiful ( as a person and also in looks ) !!  I also don't believe that a girl with a boyfriend and fame would take a job on RLC,  unless she needed the money.

Thank you for restoring some sanity to this board. I didn't want to say anything because I would just get accused of taking up for Kamila again.