was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

dame all this hate on kamila just because she went out and had sum fun.shes young let her explore life none of us know what she is doing and already jumping into conclusions thats she out having sex if she is then good for her.she is old enough to make her own decisions all we can do is watch and enjoy the ride until she is here if you dont like what your watching change the channel and go to another apt.i enjoy watching them interact with eachother.and i do agree that she should put the phone down for awhile and give the paying members what they want to see.but like i said lets show them a little respect because they are not whores or sluts if that was the case i am a male whore cause i fuck a lot of women come on guys lets give it a rest and lets show  kami and kristy  some respect.

dame all this hate on kamila just because she went out and had sum fun.shes young let her explore life none of us know what she is doing and already jumping into conclusions thats she out having sex if she is then good for her.she is old enough to make her own decisions all we can do is watch and enjoy the ride until she is here if you dont like what your watching change the channel and go to another apt.i enjoy watching them interact with eachother.and i do agree that she should put the phone down for awhile and give the paying members what they want to see.but like i said lets show them a little respect because they are not whores or sluts if that was the case i am a male whore cause i fuck a lot of women come on guys lets give it a rest and lets show  kami and kristy  some respect.

Respect is something earned canito. 

Respectfully I disagree, sleeping with someone to further your career is for me the definition of slutty behaviour.

That goes for anyone be it secretary who sleeps with her boss for a raise or a young model who wants to gain some renown.

You guys get to indepth into these people's lives. It's fun to watch, and see their  personalities, but honestly some of you seem like looneys/creeps.  lol - Relax you can't have them. You're not dating them. That's your hand on your dick. Not theirs. Enjoy the show

You guys get to indepth into these people's lives. It's fun to watch, and see their  personalities, but honestly some of you seem like looneys/creeps.  lol - Relax you can't have them. You're not dating them. That's your hand on your dick. Not theirs. Enjoy the show

You will grow up one day my friend!!

i understand that but if we dont know the whole situation between kamila then we just cant call people whores and slut and cheap lets find out whats really going on to specify that she is.we are always quick to jump to conclusion without knowing the actual facts just bits and pieces i understand your point dfccap but please try to understand mine.when she first came alot of us was happy with her return.when she started getting close to kristy things got a little better.but now that she met whoever or whatever the situation.now shes cold she dont give no more shows.remember not every day shes gonna play and she has life to.

what about if she's having sex just to have sex ! like normal people do !

why are you talking about feelings, etc. She wants to have sex ! that's all ! She won't marry this guy...

Come on, come back to earth.

I agree.

This girl is young, it's summer, she lives in a sexy city near the beach. She just wants to take pleasure.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  Looks like we have a lot who have thrown that first stone and therefore must be without sin!!!  Stone= name calling, false accusations, gossip, etc about someone else,

Sin=have never done any of the things they are saying someone else has

I am not a bible thumper either, but seemed appropriate

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  Looks like we have a lot who have thrown that first stone and therefore must be without sin!!!  Stone= name calling, false accusations, gossip, etc about someone else,

Sin=have never done any of the things they are saying someone else has

I am not a bible thumper either, but seemed appropriate

Not sure about the "stone" part but I can say with absolute confidence I have never slept with a man, I'm also saying Kami has slept with a man very recently, something she herself happily talked about to Kristy in the kitchen. Therefore I live without sin, thanks for clearing that up.

Kamila is walking very gingerly, like someone who is sore from working out

She's probably walking like that because she is sore from having her legs pinned back behind her ears all night and all day!  Or, from doing the up and down squats all night and day :)

Gentlemen,

The hypocracy is deafening.  When we didn't know anything that was really happening, we called Kamila words like goddess and princess.  Now, we get a Russian translation that says she went out with a guy and had sex. Now she is reduced to rubbish.  Wow!

Read: He's a Stud, She's a Slut, and 49 Other Double Standards Every Woman Should Know by Jessica Valenti

You might not be so judgemental of someone else. I also am getting tired of people who claim to be God-fearing acting as if they are the final judge.  That doesn't go with the spirit of the religion.

Just Sayin'