was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I never really paid much attention to Kamilla outside her interaction with Kristy but the more I pay attention to her, the more conceited she seems to me. I see her in the same way I see Leora in that they come off as very self centered and a little narcissistic. That's just the impression I get from them both.

I never really paid much attention to Kamilla outside her interaction with Kristy but the more I pay attention to her, the more conceited she seems to me. I see her in the same way I see Leora in that they come off as very self centered and a little narcissistic. That's just the impression I get from them both.

I don't want to step on anybodies toes or hurt anybodies feelings but before I quit watching RLC I got the exact same impression of Kamila.  With Kamila it seems like it is all about Kamila!  My case in point is the whole Kamila/Kristy teasing that continuously goes on between the two.  I really believe Kamila wants to be with Kristy but according to my buddy every time they start getting frisky Kamila stops it because of the cameras. He has seen her indicate on many times that the cameras, the cameras!!  Why would a girl agree to be a part of RLC if all she is going to do is hide what she really wants to do?

I don't want to step on anybodies toes or hurt anybodies feelings but before I quit watching RLC I got the exact same impression of Kamila.  With Kamila it seems like it is all about Kamila!  My case in point is the whole Kamila/Kristy teasing that continuously goes on between the two.  I really believe Kamila wants to be with Kristy but according to my buddy every time they start getting frisky Kamila stops it because of the cameras. He has seen her indicate on many times that the cameras, the cameras!!  Why would a girl agree to be a part of RLC if all she is going to do is hide what she really wants to do?

Money $$$$$

I agree...let's watch Zora and Carla.  Today Adrianna and Daniel put on a very nice show "above the covers", and Leora doesn't hide under covers (much).

Watching Kamilla and Kristy is just a glimpse into what amateur models are like, when they are on their own.  One day Kamilla might be a successful professional...who knows? 

For now, I like some of the other apartment action.

Just Sayin'

Funny that you (and some others) keep saying that Kammi wants something with Kristy but is too afraid to act because of the cameras. I mean, maybe I missed something, but in my perception she never showed any sexual interest in Kristy. I never see lustful glances or anything that indicates that she is in the least interested in Kristy's body. Sorry, maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it  ;D

Plus the fact (according to our translators) that she has a boyfriend back home and is now probably dating a guy (Sergio) in Barcelona, gives me the impression that this girl is as 'straight as an arrow'  :)

I would be more inclined to take your comments more seriously, except you didn't "quit" watching RLC, they banned you. And even after your claim of quitting or being banned or whatever, you STILL watch RLC and more importantly are still focused on this apartment.

Funny that you (and some others) keep saying that Kammi wants something with Kristy but is too afraid to act because of the cameras. I mean, maybe I missed something, but in my perception she never showed any sexual interest in Kristy. I never see lustful glances or anything that indicates that she is in the least interested in Kristy's body. Sorry, maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it  ;D

Plus the fact (according to our translators) that she has a boyfriend back home and is now probably dating a guy (Sergio) in Barcelona, gives me the impression that this girl is as 'straight as an arrow'  :)

Exactly. My thoughts are also the same.

It's interesting that you say that because, believe it or not, that was my first impression of her back when she came here the first time. However, I have long since realized that what I had misinterpreted as conceit is actually just a very strong sense of self-confidence.

Having watched her for over 2 months (as well as seeing video of her away from RLC), I find her to be a very kind, loving and supportive person. She is even nice to those who are rude to her although I don't believe she would stand for it if it were more than a very brief, momentary incident. I believe her self-esteem is also very high and she will never willingly accept any kind of abuse or attack.

Just my opinion, but it is based on a lot of personal observation and information I have received from people that I currently trust.

It's interesting that you say that because, believe it or not, that was my first impression of her back when she came here the first time. However, I have long since realized that what I had misinterpreted as conceit is actually just a very strong sense of self-confidence.

Having watched her for over 2 months (as well as seeing video of her away from RLC), I find her to be a very kind, loving and supportive person. She is even nice to those who are rude to her although I don't believe she would stand for it if it were more than a very brief, momentary incident. I believe her self-esteem is also very high and she will never willingly accept any kind of abuse or attack.

Just my opinion, but it is based on a lot of personal observation and information I have received from people that I currently trust.

With the road Kami is traveling now I am afraid and sad that she in time will become just as cold and unfeeling as Nora.The world will knock the niceness out of her(guys like Sergio).

I would be more inclined to take your comments more seriously, except you didn't "quit" watching RLC, they banned you. And even after your claim of quitting or being banned or whatever, you STILL watch RLC and more importantly are still focused on this apartment.

Exactly. My thoughts are also the same.

The only time I watch RLC is through CC or pics my buddy sends me, that's it!  I will never give RLC another dollar and you can take that to the bank!!

With the road Kami is traveling now I am afraid and sad that she in time will become just as cold and unfeeling as Nora.The world will knock the niceness out of her(guys like Sergio).

Well, let's hope not. Although you are right about the road being dangerous.

Well, let's hope not. Although you are right about the road being dangerous.

I saw it happen with Martye, the girl I knew in the 1970s.It happens in just gradual steps until eventually the original person is gone.I don't think Barcelona and RLC is good for her,but she's an adult and it's her life.But it's sad to watch it happen.