was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

She's probably walking like that because she is sore from having her legs pinned back behind her ears all night and all day!  Or, from doing the up and down squats all night and day :)

Instead of coming up with bullshit hypothesis, go and read my last post in the translation topic to find out the truth.

Gentlemen,

The hypocracy is deafening.  When we didn't know anything that was really happening, we called Kamila words like goddess and princess.  Now, we get a Russian translation that says she went out with a guy and had sex. Now she is reduced to rubbish.  Wow!

Read: He's a Stud, She's a Slut, and 49 Other Double Standards Every Woman Should Know by Jessica Valenti

You might not be so judgemental of someone else. I also am getting tired of people who claim to be God-fearing acting as if they are the final judge.  That doesn't go with the spirit of the religion.

Just Sayin'

like I said earlier

Reply #1226 on: Today at 02:15:43 PM »

QuoteModify

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  Looks like we have a lot who have thrown that first stone and therefore must be without sin!!!  Stone= name calling, false accusations, gossip, etc about someone else,

Sin=have never done any of the things they are saying someone else has

I am not a bible thumper either, but seemed appropriate

Instead of coming up with bullshit hypothesis, go and read my last post in the translation topic to find out the truth.

Problem is your post doesn't explain why she left the house at 2:45 am, sure as shit she wasn't at the beach that early.

What we've got ourselves here is a realism/anti realism debate. Me personally I'm a realist, but then I've always been open minded, how about you.

Problem is your post doesn't explain why she left the house at 2:45 am, sure as shit she wasn't at the beach that early.

What we've got ourselves here is a realism/anti realism debate. Me personally I'm a realist, but then I've always been open minded, how about you.

Don't know about anyone else, but I just want the facts, not fiction, make believe, or what someone heard, or what they would like to believe.

As was said before, before going to the shore she had a meeting with that photographer guy.

And by the way, I only translate what I hear from the girls. I don't dwell on others' thoughts and assumptions on what "might" have happened.

As was said before, before going to the shore she had a meeting with that photographer guy.

So it was the photographer she met in the early hours of the morning, the same one who was supposed to be returning to Russia today? But that's not who she went to the shore with? Just trying to understand.

Thank you.

Sunrise Barcelona this week is 07.05  8) 8)

My thoughts on what she's doing have changed now that she's single, When we thought she had a boyfriend we were so judgemental because watching that was pretty much our worse fucking nightmare, We all have wives/girlfriends and watching a girl who has a boyfriend behaving that way was too much for me, Obviously now it appears she single I hope she does enjoy herself, I just hope she gets it together and doesn't appear so desperate as she's appearing at the moment.

So it was the photographer she met in the early hours of the morning, the same one who was supposed to be returning to Russia today? But that's not who she went to the shore with? Just trying to understand.

Thank you.

That's correct.

Sunrise Barcelona this week is 07.05  8) 8)

My thoughts on what she's doing have changed now that she's single, When we thought she had a boyfriend we were so judgemental because watching that was pretty much our worse fucking nightmare, We all have wives/girlfriends and watching a girl who has a boyfriend behaving that way was too much for me, Obviously now it appears she single I hope she does enjoy herself, I just hope she gets it together and doesn't appear so desperate as she's appearing at the moment.

Where did you read that? She's not single yet. Her relationship with her boyfriend will be decided upon her return to moscow. Again, I direct your attention to the translation page.