was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Where did you read that? She's not single yet. Her relationship with her boyfriend will be decided upon her return to moscow. Again, I direct your attention to the translation page.

At this point mate I'm pretty sure it's been decided for her.

Where did you read that? She's not single yet. Her relationship with her boyfriend will be decided upon her return to moscow. Again, I direct your attention to the translation page.

You keep referring everybody to the translation page, are we to believe what leszek & again are telling us or are we only supposed to believe what your telling us?  I believe what leszek & again have said is going on and I believe you to!  I just want to know who we are supposed to trust to tell us what is going on!!!

Sounds a whole load better saying she's single than the other option.

Appears to me the real winner in this is the Moscow photographer.He has Kami as his new model and lover.She stays to live in Barcelona and he lives in Moscow where he can be with other women.Kami stays true to him in Barcelona and masturbates for him on RLC.Notice, no blanket this time?So this guy has the best of both worlds.He has all the women he wants in Moscow and then has a beautiful woman waiting for him when he comes to Barcelona.And in addition to that he can make money off Kamila's modeling career.I just thought Kami was smarter than that.Boy was I wrong.Young and gullible.Kami is from Moscow but now wants to stay for extended time in Barcelona while her new boyfriend went back to Moscow?Seem strange to anyone?

dame all this hate on kamila just because she went out and had sum fun.shes young let her explore life none of us know what she is doing and already jumping into conclusions thats she out having sex if she is then good for her.she is old enough to make her own decisions all we can do is watch and enjoy the ride until she is here if you dont like what your watching change the channel and go to another apt.i enjoy watching them interact with eachother.and i do agree that she should put the phone down for awhile and give the paying members what they want to see.but like i said lets show them a little respect because they are not whores or sluts if that was the case i am a male whore cause i fuck a lot of women come on guys lets give it a rest and lets show  kami and kristy  some respect.

Even though I saw when this took place while Kami was laying in Kristy's lap,and she sat up when Kristy tried to open up the cookies.

I still read your sentence the wrong way,All I saw were the words take a "cookie from her box" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kammi is some friend. >:( Kristy wanted to take a cookie from her box and Kamila asked her not to take it because it was her last one. Kristy put down the box and said she didn't want it anymore

Even though I saw when this took place while Kami was laying in Kristy's lap,and she sat up when Kristy tried to open up the cookies.

I still read your sentence the wrong way,All I saw were the words take a "cookie from her box" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Are you kidding me, Kristy would have fought to take a cookie from Kamila's box!

Some women seem to have a need to be used and abused.I'm beginning to wonder about Kamila.The original boyfriend in Moscow never seemed to call her that much,but the few times he did call it seemed to make her day.I wonder if she wasn't naively committed to a cheater and when she found out about the cheating she felt free to move on to other men,but still has the need to choose men who will use and abuse her.She can only fully give herself to someone who does not love her while at the same time convincing herself that she is loved.Remember the night before she watched the movie "BEASTLY" on the living room TV.Check out the plot of "BEASTLY".OR MAYBE THIS JUST SOME MORE OF MY RAMBLING FREE ASSOCIATION BULLSHIT SPECULATION AS FREUD WOULD CALL IT.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

What if the photographer was a woman ?  Strange this picture , I turned it around and if you zoom with your mouse you'll see that she is looking at pictures of women on her phone.  Just looking at my old pictures...