was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I recordered the bathroom all day, I also recorded Kamila's room all day. Yes I have no life haha. I have replayed her bath over and over and I do not see her "rubbing one out". What time was this happening?

At about the same time as I and a few others posted it happening.

I hope you didn't miss the session at 6:15 am her time just before she went to sleep. An under the covers session with the aid of the bottle by her bed ----

Always great to see her get herself off. I thought she would have been more open about it the second time around, but she still covers herself. Can only hope that she gets more comfortable as time goes on.

Always great to see her get herself off. I thought she would have been more open about it the second time around, but she still covers herself. Can only hope that she gets more comfortable as time goes on.

Her preparing scratching was a nice progres in openess.

And how she can accelerate to climax, like famous Katya

Hopefully someday soon we'll see her doing this 150712070348757660.gif

I dont think we will see any bottle or bath action this time around. After she left the RLC project she was bound to read and look at what was posted here. I would be surprised if she would do the same again..

doubleU are oh in gee

I dont think we will see any bottle or bath action this time around. After she left the RLC project she was bound to read and look at what was posted here. I would be surprised if she would do the same again..

doubleU are oh in gee

Yep.. I take that back.. :) I am happy to be proven wrong in this case.

I recordered the bathroom all day, I also recorded Kamila's room all day. Yes I have no life haha. I have replayed her bath over and over and I do not see her "rubbing one out". What time was this happening?

At about the same time as I and a few others posted it happening.

I hope you didn't miss the session at 6:15 am her time just before she went to sleep. An under the covers session with the aid of the bottle by her bed ----

she didn't use the bottle

she has only plastic water bottles in the room

she used the lotion bottle, that stay beside the bed on the floor. she came just 3 min after she begin to use that "bottle"

hot as some month ago  :)

^^ Correct, the plastic lotion bottle. She doesn't penetrate with it, just rubs her clit.