New girl : RITA #1

The apartment is essentially a bed and breakfast for traveling models who are on working vacations. They can make contacts, they can see the sights: they aren't living day-to-day, they're on "holiday" as the Brits say. I don't know about you, but if I could visit Barcelona for several weeks, I sure as hell wouldn't hang out in my motel room all day.

There's lots to see there. Check out Barcelona travel promotional films on the Internet. (There's at least one out there that CC members who do their research would find extremely interesting, incidentally.  8) )

Well, according to the 'experts' who don't understand anything the girls say it's not so.

They want the girls to stay all day long inside and perform for them, if that's not happening they blame Nastya or her man if he is around, apparently she kicks them out whenever she feels like and makes them uncomfortable so they can't perform (get naked) , no matter what you say they know the truth is on their side.

Yet they can't prove anything what they claim. ::)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

Of course it's too early for final conclusions, but now we are here, let's give it a shot.

I have my doubts regarding our lovely girl Rita. She seems like a girl who will be out of the apartment most of the time. Maybe she met someone, or she feels uncomfortable with Nora and Kiko around, I don't know. But for now this apartment is (at least for me) officially 'dead'.

The only thing that might save this apartment is new tenants. If we have three or four girls again, maybe this is a reason for them to stay in the apartment more. But we don't have to forget that these girls are young and want to enjoy life. So, it's not strange that they want to be where it all happens...outside the building. And with the Summer ahead of us, we will see this more often.

Kammi spoiled us, because she was inside the apartment most of the time.

In my opinion RLC had to wait with Rita until they had the third girl. Bring them in together so they have a connection with eachother. That worked with Kammi and Monica. Maybe it can work again. Now it's a mess, with Kiko around and Rita out of the apartment most of the time.

It looks to me that RLC is lost and maybe is up to a new strategy for this apartment.

I know it's frustrating for a lot of us to watch this apartment right now, so let's hope RLC will take action in the days to come.

I totally agree with you Zwavelaar. Do not expect anything from this girl. personally I think it is working in the sex industry, its hours are 18h at 6am. This explains her relationship with her nakedness.

I think she's mature for his age, and especially hard.

For her the apartment is an opportunity, she will do anything to avoid the bed and his room.

Besides, I think she "eats too" always in the kitchen, on the balcony or on the seat of the show.

It makes total abstraction for the cameras. She is visiting.

If it comes from the sex industry especially expect nothing from it,

She does not need seduction game,

We will be like pre teen waiting for the moment of his bath to admire her nakedness. This girl will not be managed by Nora, she knows what she's doing

Of course it's too early for final conclusions, but now we are here, let's give it a shot.

I have my doubts regarding our lovely girl Rita. She seems like a girl who will be out of the apartment most of the time. Maybe she met someone, or she feels uncomfortable with Nora and Kiko around, I don't know. But for now this apartment is (at least for me) officially 'dead'.

The only thing that might save this apartment is new tenants. If we have three or four girls again, maybe this is a reason for them to stay in the apartment more. But we don't have to forget that these girls are young and want to enjoy life. So, it's not strange that they want to be where it all happens...outside the building. And with the Summer ahead of us, we will see this more often.

Kammi spoiled us, because she was inside the apartment most of the time.

In my opinion RLC had to wait with Rita until they had the third girl. Bring them in together so they have a connection with eachother. That worked with Kammi and Monica. Maybe it can work again. Now it's a mess, with Kiko around and Rita out of the apartment most of the time.

It looks to me that RLC is lost and maybe is up to a new strategy for this apartment.

I know it's frustrating for a lot of us to watch this apartment right now, so let's hope RLC will take action in the days to come.

I totally agree with you Zwavelaar. Do not expect anything from this girl. personally I think it is working in the sex industry, its hours are 18h at 6am. This explains her relationship with her nakedness.

I think she's mature for his age, and especially hard.

For her the apartment is an opportunity, she will do anything to avoid the bed and his room.

Besides, I think she "eats too" always in the kitchen, on the balcony or on the seat of the show.

It makes total abstraction for the cameras. She is visiting.

If it comes from the sex industry especially expect nothing from it,

She does not need seduction game,

We will be like pre teen waiting for the moment of his bath to admire her nakedness. This girl will not be managed by Nora, she knows what she's doing

No digais tonterías, si trabajara en la industria del sexo tendría un consolador en la habitació que no cabría por la puerta y estaría dando mucho más espectaculo si es cierto, como ella dijo a Kamila anteriormente, para quedarse el mayor tiempo posible en el apartamento gratis y en España. O no le dejan, o realmente ella no quiere, esa es la verdad. Esta chica no vale nada!

I don't know about everyone else but I think this apartment is great.  I do not care about Nora or Kiko.  They are what they are and I am good with there contribution and job here. 

But new girls every month - what is wrong with that? 

I could complain that they are not here long enough to get used to the cameras but lets be real here everyone complained about Kamila when she started and then missed her when gone.  Give the new girls a chance.

I love the fact the I get to see new girls each month.  This is a voyeur sight and that is why I come here.  The more the merrier is my way of thinking. 

I am not in love with them and never will be!  They are like candy for me.  I have a life and this is not it.  Just fun to watch.  I am good with the change over each month.  I get tired of the same thing all of the time.  Difference is part of the spice of life. 

Just my opinion so please don't flame me! We all have an opinion.

I don't know about everyone else but I think this apartment is great.  I do not care about Nora or Kiko.  They are what they are and I am good with there contribution and job here. 

I could complain that they are not here long enough to get used to the cameras but lets be real here everyone complained about Kamila when she started and then missed her when gone.  Give the new girls a chance.

I love the fact the I get to see new girls each month.  This is a voyeur sight and that is why I come here.  The more the merrier is my way of thinking. 

I am not in love with them and never will be!  They are like candy for me.  I have a life and this is not it.  Just fun to watch.  I am good with the change over each month.  I get tired of the same thing all of the time.  Difference is part of the spice of life. 

You're absolutely right. For me, this is the most intruiging apartment on RLC. Every now and then we will have new girls to watch. But the only downside, as you already mentioned, is the short period of time they are here. So it's mostly a 'hit or miss' situation. Sometimes we have girls who are not afraid of the cameras like Alisa and Kammi (not in the beginning, but later on).

I must admit that in the beginning I was very disappointed because the girls stayed only a month. Most of the girls never got used to the cameras and were never very friendly with eachother, so it was very boring.

And for me it's not always the nude scenes that are important. I mean, the time when Kammi and Monica (and later on Nora too) were close, was a fun time to watch for us. But as I say, this will not happen all the time.

So I see this apartment as an adventure. You never know what you get...sometimes it's a disappointment and other times we are lucky.

And concerning Nora and Kiko, some members were very disappointed when Monica and Kammi left the apartment. It's safe to say that Kammi was the most loved girl in this apartment so far. So, at this moment we just have to wait and see. I don't have a problem with Nora, but I don't think it's right to bring Kiko in to the scene. It can be very awkward for he other girls. They will act differently when he is around.

I know that they are married. But is was their choice to live separately. Maybe for the money, I don't know. But if they want to be together, just do it outside the apartment. But that's of course my opinion.

Just use the apartment for girls only. We have enough couples on RLC. So, this apartment is something different and that's nice. So, yes...I'm with you  :D 

I couldn't agree more.  This is a great apartment, because it is constantly changing. 

I wish everyone would stop all the name-calling.  If you want more from something/someone, it helps to be nice, not insulting.

Why not try that with Rita, and all the others...we may get more, not less.

Agree with all,,,,but having said that, Kamilla was really cute

Rita is the most time out of the house; and what's the reason for? Can tell you: The reason ist, cause there is nora and kiko! Rita don't have any person to talk with. so she leave every day the house. I don't think that situation is really good at all.

>:( >:( Este apartamento se le va de la mano a estos estafadores-mafiososo-engañatontos."Apartamento Nora and Rita" Donde esta Rita? sin embargo, donde esta el OKUPA de Kiko?. Viviendo a costa nuestra.