New girl : RITA #1

Actually, there is a dj on CC, but it's not me. I'm just an old squirrel who remembers a time when people would line up at records stores to buy the new releases of Beatles and Stone's albums, and when people played the Beatles for Christmas (especially the White Album)  and the Stones (all of their albums) for New Years.

And nobody really gave them any competition until Led Zeppelin showed up.

And dammit, I missed everything too. In fact, the only things I can catch happening on RLC are Maya's cats. Maybe Rita will adopt a kitten -- or better yet -- a squirrel. (But it will probably be a snake, because they're such a damn phallic symbol of damnation and sin  ;D )

Lol the things that you mentioned was before my time,but I can just imagine that it was pretty cool to do the things that you mentioned,I Dj sometimes for fun so I thought that I met a fellow dj that could share my favorite hobby 8) 8)

and on another note you should have attacked the asshole filming you trying to get up that pole lmaoo ;D ;D

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rita loves to paint, very like football, try to get into the game with Barce.. At home, she has financial problems, no place to live, do not have a boyfriend, so she will try to stay in project as long as possible. This is what she said.

Guest bobbyjoe

Rita loves to paint, very like football, try to get into the game with Barce.. At home, she has financial problems, no place to live, do not have a boyfriend, so she will try to stay in project as long as possible. This is what she said.

thanks fkfk,you have always great information,continue.....it's  interesting for all members don't understand russian language

Not that I don't trust you fkfk but I wish we had a secondary source to back up this up. Regardless, it's nice that SOMEONE is doing this.

Pues más le vale que dé juego y del bueno porque no tiene ninguna pinta, el primer dia casi entero ya lo pasa fuera del apartamento. Y luego para rematarlo aparece Kiko.

Kamila va a ser insuperable solamente insinuando cómo lo ha hecho, nos ha vuelto locos a todos!

Not that I don't trust you fkfk but I wish we had a secondary source to back up this up. Regardless, it's nice that SOMEONE is doing this.

Yes,we need another interpreter because this is highly classified information we are receiving and is of great national security and could possibly mean life or death to some.   

Psst,,,( that was sarcasm ) ;) 

I got it,,we will bring back the enigma machine for these sensitive times,, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Z1NfAjFHGcQ/U4kA0B-ax8I/AAAAAAAA7sc/U8KblweQILM/s1600/Enigma_machine_in_use.jpg

Yes,we need another interpreter because this is highly classified information we are receiving and is of great national security and could possibly mean life or death to some.   

Psst,,,( that was sarcasm ) ;) 

I got it,,we will bring back the enigma machine for these sensitive times,, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Z1NfAjFHGcQ/U4kA0B-ax8I/AAAAAAAA7sc/U8KblweQILM/s1600/Enigma_machine_in_use.jpg

creo que rusia a flotado un avion militar unicamente para trasladar a kamila , y sera recibida alli con honores militares . esta de mas decir que la botella pasa a manos del servicio de inteligencia para un analisis de ADN . se estan planteando la posibilidad de hacer un spot publicitario de la marca de la cerveza con videos sacados directamente de RLF . cabe la posibilidad que sea baneada la cuenta de Vladímir Putin en rlf . y se le prohiba la entrada en este foro por subir videos a UL/TO .