New girl : RITA #1

Ladies and gentlemen and others......I think we will be happy with Rita for as long as she is in the apartment!  Rita is a very BEAUtiful woman with a very nice body.  She has a very warm personality, cute smile, and when she is fixed up it's lights out!!

Tu lo dices, el tiempo que este en apartamento porque hasta ahora a estado mas tiempo fuera que dentro, por que sera? Estara incomoda con la presencia de alguien ajena al apartamento?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen and others......I think we will be happy with Rita for as long as she is in the apartment!  Rita is a very BEAUtiful woman with a very nice body.  She has a very warm personality, cute smile, and when she is fixed up it's lights out!!

Maybe you are right, but either she's sleeping or not the house. Some minutes ago she went again outside. Can tell you much you will see. Maybe she come back at 03.00 a clock in the morning and then sleeping again 10 hours, if you have luck she take a shower and then she will again leave the house . . . exciting, isn't it?  ;)

Keep you happy for a month. That's about as long as she'll be there before being replaced.

:P :P Bueno ya observando que esta chica estara X/24 horas pegada al movil digo yo que podria darle el uso que le dio Alisa cuando hablaba con el amigo calvo de skypy. No se acuerdan del calvo de skype? Eso si era hacer buen uso del movil.

I have not seen a shower supported, but made 2 time I'm there for so dressing, and that it will change the room secret !!!! >:(

I guess this is Google translator language - I have no idea what this means.

I have not seen a shower supported, but made 2 time I'm there for so dressing, and that it will change the room secret !!!! >:(

corboblanc nuit dernière douché quand il est arrivé et ne pas essayer de cacher complètement quelque chose est changé dans la salle de bain à la caméra mettre sur la chemise qui est souvent mis en sommeil et le haut sans soutien-gorge ou culottes et avec de nombreux boutons ouverts plus d'une fois à gauche voir toute sa gloire . Ne donne pas encore tout type de jeu et passer plus de temps en dehors de l'appartement vous à l'intérieur mais sûrement par Kiko et Nora . Jamais, je le répète, ne atteindra jamais le niveau de l'enseignement Kamila encore plus corps.

Of course it's too early for final conclusions, but now we are here, let's give it a shot.

I have my doubts regarding our lovely girl Rita. She seems like a girl who will be out of the apartment most of the time. Maybe she met someone, or she feels uncomfortable with Nora and Kiko around, I don't know. But for now this apartment is (at least for me) officially 'dead'.

The only thing that might save this apartment is new tenants. If we have three or four girls again, maybe this is a reason for them to stay in the apartment more. But we don't have to forget that these girls are young and want to enjoy life. So, it's not strange that they want to be where it all happens...outside the building. And with the Summer ahead of us, we will see this more often.

Kammi spoiled us, because she was inside the apartment most of the time.

In my opinion RLC had to wait with Rita until they had the third girl. Bring them in together so they have a connection with eachother. That worked with Kammi and Monica. Maybe it can work again. Now it's a mess, with Kiko around and Rita out of the apartment most of the time.

It looks to me that RLC is lost and maybe is up to a new strategy for this apartment.

I know it's frustrating for a lot of us to watch this apartment right now, so let's hope RLC will take action in the days to come.

ok and this apartment is premium?

RLC policy has many faults

but you can't afford premium

This was that to keep

and willing change

premium es por calidad no por cantidad,este es un apartamento màs y malooooo :-\

The apartment is essentially a bed and breakfast for traveling models who are on working vacations. They can make contacts, they can see the sights: they aren't living day-to-day, they're on "holiday" as the Brits say. I don't know about you, but if I could visit Barcelona for several weeks, I sure as hell wouldn't hang out in my motel room all day.

There's lots to see there. Check out Barcelona travel promotional films on the Internet. (There's at least one out there that CC members who do their research would find extremely interesting, incidentally.  8) )

It is possible to

then RLC is right after several years

called project

Luckily not called refined product

Tienen mucho que estudiar todavia,

no basta con querer

hay que saber ,y estos aùn hoy despuès de mucho

tiempo estan probando,y nosotros de conejillos de indias

when RLC don't change something they will lost many premium memberships. Kiko and Nora need her own apartment, they muck up the ambience in this house. We see Rita is most of the time outside and don't want to be together with Kiko and Nora. This apartment need girls like Monika and Kamila, who can have fun together and like each other. When RLC this not observed and just pick up any girls they easily to catch for this project and especially they make along with Kiko and Nora, for sure this apartment will be doomed to fail.