New girl : RITA #1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esta chica es una estrecha, ya se la vé venir, no va a dar ningún juego, se tapa hasta para que no se le vean las bragas y solo se le han visto las tetas al cambiarse. Alguién le ha visto ducharse todavía? Es otra más del montón de basura y para una vez que traen a una chica que merece la pena (Kamila) RLC lo arruina todo un montón de veces importantes. Este sitio ya no vale una mierda!

Esta mañana se ducho, y solo en la primera ducha se a visto mas que en 20 de Kamila, esta chica no se esconde de las camaras como la otra, tema aparte es el movil que parece lo tengan pegado a la mano con loctite

From Rita we will not see so much, either she is outside or she is playing with her phone in the house. But we are used to this, cause all girls travel in there are in love with her phones.

I have not seen the first shower, but some say it shows a lot !!!

Kiko is another one of those worthless dicks that attracts a woman by acting like a bad boy. He'll lead her along for a few years and not marry her. That's what women get for thinking these guys are their soul mates. If a woman wants a good husband and father for her children, then she needs to marry the guy that isn't quite as 'manly' or romantic. Marry a guy who is reliable and has a steady job, and then take very good care of him. Don't nag him or test him. Don't emasculate him. Support and encourage your man, and he'll be there for you until they day that he breathes his last.

Kiko is another one of those worthless dicks that attracts a woman by acting like a bad boy. He'll lead her along for a few years and not marry her. That's what women get for thinking these guys are their soul mates. If a woman wants a good husband and father for her children, then she needs to marry the guy that isn't quite as 'manly' or romantic. Marry a guy who is reliable and has a steady job, and then take very good care of him. Don't nag him or test him. Don't emasculate him. Support and encourage your man, and he'll be there for you until they day that he breathes his last.

What are you talking about? They are married.

I think we forget that this thread is to Rita . The knock on effect in this apartment right now is in your hands and that great dramatic effect would for example tonight to some guy I've ever met and I fuck on camera is brought . Gentlemen, dreaming is free !

What are you talking about? They are married.

more 40 IQ speculation.

Ladies and gentlemen and others......I think we will be happy with Rita for as long as she is in the apartment!  Rita is a very BEAUtiful woman with a very nice body.  She has a very warm personality, cute smile, and when she is fixed up it's lights out!!