• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think her age is? I guess 26-28. Perfect age.  ;D

je pense comme kamila, 23 ans....

I think Kamila is almost 25, at least on hers VK page looks like:

Birthday:June 15, 1990

Current city:Moscow

désolé, mais il est écrit le 11 novembre 91..

That stinking ugly bitch with her shirt making a mockery of the American flag. Two ugly bitches set up perfectly to be shot.

Making a mockery of the American flag? Are we looking at the same shirt? It's a Rolling Stone USA tour shirt. Two ugly bitches huh? Seems someone was not loved as a child.

The way she was sitting, all that I could see was a twisted shirt displaying the American flag. The Stones? Meh, boring noise.

Loved as a child? Very much so. And still loved to this day.

That stinking ugly bitch with her shirt making a mockery of the American flag. Two ugly bitches set up perfectly to be shot.

>:( >:( No fumes ni estes bebido cuando vayas a hacer un comentario aqui porque menuda tonteria acabas de escribir

Esta chica es una estrecha, ya se la vé venir, no va a dar ningún juego, se tapa hasta para que no se le vean las bragas y solo se le han visto las tetas al cambiarse. Alguién le ha visto ducharse todavía? Es otra más del montón de basura y para una vez que traen a una chica que merece la pena (Kamila) RLC lo arruina todo un montón de veces importantes. Este sitio ya no vale una mierda!