Is anything going on in Nora's room between her and the chick she brought home?

j'ai certainement raté un épisode!!! qui peut me dire qui est la fille qui dort avec nora svp????

I certainly missed it !!! who can tell me who is the girl who sleeps with nora please ???? :o :o :o :o

I believe it's the same girl that spent a couple of nights with nora and kiko in the same bed.

quoi??? quelles nuits??, avons nous le même rlc??? :o :o :o ;)

One of the same girls nora brought home a few a go.  All three of  them went upstairs to change and then came back downstairs and started dancing.

if its the same girl those are noras friend she probably know them for awhile.and for me not saying she is but i think nora is bi-sexual if you look at the video of today while kristy is doing her dance and kami and nora were sitting on the sofa the girl went to dance to nora and the first thing nora did was spread her legs just saying what i think.i repeat myself not saying she is bi i just think she is.

if its the same girl those are noras friend she probably know them for awhile.and for me not saying she is but i think nora is bi-sexual if you look at the video of today while kristy is doing her dance and kami and nora were sitting on the sofa the girl went to dance to nora and the first thing nora did was spread her legs just saying what i think.i repeat myself not saying she is bi i just think she is.

I didn't see that and, therefore, didn't know she was there. I don't know how I missed it except I do remember having my screen freeze up right around that time and, when I got it going again, the couch was empty.

The way nora was shaking that ass downstairs, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she currently is doing some exotic dancing.  She keeps her body in good shape and dancing would help.

vous voulez dire que pendant que nora, kristya et kamila faisaient la fête en bas, cette fille était déjà dans le lit de nora???? je ne l'ai pas vu arriver?!!!!

you mean that as nora, Kristya and kamila doing the bottom party, this girl was already in bed nora ???? I did not see it happen? !!!! :o :o :o :o :-\

vous voulez dire que pendant que nora, kristya et kamila faisaient la fête en bas, cette fille était déjà dans le lit de nora???? je ne l'ai pas vu arriver?!!!!

you mean that as nora, Kristya and kamila doing the bottom party, this girl was already in bed nora ???? I did not see it happen? !!!! :o :o :o :o :-\

No, when Kristy was in the shower Nora left the apartment.  When she came back this girl that went upstairs with her.

No, when Kristy was in the shower Nora left the apartment.  When she came back this girl that went upstairs with her.

wow!!!! :( :( :o

wow!!!! :( :( :o

I'm beginning to feel like we all stepped into the "Twilight Zone" tv show.

Guest bobbyjoe

for not change,nora doing again another scenario with new girl on free cameras for try get more suscribers

and after go upstairs for sure,try again nora,everybody now know what the game you play everytime