This Apartment

Under maintenance .... damn i wanted to see CoCo punch the bitch Nora's lights out .... that bitch would look much better with a black eye . Someone is going to do it , just a matter of time until she is ignorant to the wrong girl .

euh, pourquoi? j'ai peut-être raté quelque chose....y a t-il eu un clash entre nora et coco, qui les feraient se frapper?? ou avec milana? ou Monica? ou nika? ou kamila? mia? à ma connaissance, les seules discutions animées de nora, c'est avec lilu et rita, et nous ne savons pas vraiment qui avait tort!!!

uh, why? I may be missing something .... is there was a clash between nora and coco, which would knock them ?? or milana? or Monica? or Nika? or kamila? mia? to my knowledge, the only animated discussing nora, it is with lilu and rita, and we do not really know who was wrong !!! :o :o ??? ???

Are any of the downstairs cams working for any of you??

The downstairs cams just came back on, but the upstairs cams are not working now.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.  ;D

I'm going to have to play the NO card on that one!  Paying members are getting screwed again!

Are any of the downstairs cams working for any of you??

The downstairs cams just came back on, but the upstairs cams are not working now.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.  ;D

I'm going to have to play the NO card on that one!  Paying members are getting screwed again!

Hey jackass, didn't u get banned by RLC recently? So why the fuck do u care about pay-per-view rooms and us paying members??