RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Well then a certain rich German guy named Claus needs to go to Barcelona and become a sugar daddy to these two beautiful Russian Masterpieces,he certainly can afford to take care of both of them for the rest of their lives,all they gotta do is look pretty and be there in the bed when he gets home at night.lmaoo!!!

Only one person on this entire board will get this joke  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The career path these girls have facing them is 1) Full of danger, both physically and morally, 2) They are competing with countless other pretty girls, and 3) If they make it to the top and end up in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit pages, their careers will end by the time they're 35.

No wonder these girls want to find Mr. Goodbar while they still can. In the meantime, they get the benefit of lots of travel and excitement. Back home, there would be little else but an even worse economy and a possibly bleak future. And brutal winters.

Barcelona is crawling with Russians and Ukrainians, incidentally, and some of them are spending a lot of money on real estate.

Yeah I remember Claus telling me that you mentioned that on here a while back,when this apartment first came on the scene,Hopefully he can brush up on his Spanish and join you there I'll ask him the next time he comes to the United States ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D

Sounds like Claus could help out with my cloud-funding for that Barcelona night club I'm trying to buy.

I do not understand why it shocks the members, we must know a little bit the successful and its recent history,

do not forget that all these girls come from, generation, Yelsine, Decadance and the soviet empire. At the time, before an unprecedented crisis, the government Yeslsine encourages women Russians leave Russia, telling them that you are the most beautiful women in the world, and you can do better than the Brazilians. the same government that of Yelsine, encouraged prostitution of women inside and outside the country.

Despite, while Putin's efforts, in 2014 the representante rights of women in the Duma (I forget his name, is a former actress)., Recognize itself, it is still much to do in the field of women. especially as the media continue to encourage girls to go abroad to get richer.

As for Kamila, it does not shock me, because it's not her, who told you that she is innocent, or virgin, or lesbian, they are the CC members, depending on their fantasies, each has a woven history

The profile you Kamila is a figment of your imagination.

By cons, which is not friendly for Nora, Again could not tell him. "Nora can not travel, ie can not get out of Spain, because of the Sheinguen space, a Spanish quickly concluded that it is illegal to Bercelonne. because if she leaves spain, it can not return there

ce qui est certain, c'est que demander le salaire d'un mec, avant d'imaginer aller plus loin avec lui, et lui dire que 3500 euros par mois, ce n'ai pas assez, démontre une recherche, non pas d'argent, mais de fortune!!! je pense que beaucoup d'espagnols aimeraient avoir cet important salaire, surtout en ce moment!!!

Tel Paris ou Londres , la vie au centre ville de Moscou est très chère.

J'imagine que Kamilla a des repere.

Si je devais entretenir une femme à Paris, la loger dans un grand appartement d'un quartier correct, lui payer ses séances de shopping ou elle achèterait des chaussures à 300€ et des Jean à 200€, lui payer des Week end dans des capitales européennes dans des hotels sympathiques, il me faudrait un salaire de 6000€.

Luxury is expensive.

I know a man married with a chinese woman. His wife earns 1000€ and him 3000€. His wife spends each month all the money. He's 40 year old and he still have no thrift.

I want to thank \ "again\" for supplementing what I wrote.

Girls are saying quickly, often whisper, are speaking with their mouth full, a loud music is included. I usually manage to hear single fragments of the conversation. Therefore my transmission cannot be enough precise.

I must also some here to disappoint. The tongue which girls are using is to put it mildly not very parlamental. I am not sure whether you understand what I mean. I don't know the right expression of English.

Well that \ "again\" confirmed him in outline and gave more details.

I heard out Kamila's report from the meeting from Sergio and I must admit that little I managed to understand. The report for Kamila didn't read as follows too romantically.

Kamila came to the flat Sergio. She was disappointed that was small (here I must correct. The meeting with friends about which earlier I wrote was probably cancelled at home Sergio only somewhere else).

Sergio asked her whether she has a boyfriend, and Kamila asked whether he has a girlfriend. Sergio answered, that if had so that he doesn't meet with her (the day before Kamila found photo his girl in the Internet).

They ate their supper and went for the walk during which Sergio was naughty and aggressively. It is everything of what I am reliable.

Later probably they met with friends Sergio. I cannot confirm what probably the most everyone are interested in or to deny.

It seems to me that Kamila to the directly asked question through of Krista answered in the negative. I am only not sure whether well I understood the context of this question. To it other fragments of the conversation heard by me seem to it to contradict. Provided well I am interpreting them. I don't want to write about them since as the most here I like Kamila and I don't want to cause unnecessary speculations.

In the supplement to my previous relation. When Kamila left house Krista asked her whether at any time she had betrayed her boy.

Kamila answered that she had flirted from other but slept with nobody.

Thats all what J can write about Kamila's date. Sorry.

Perhaps somebody understood more. I am also interesting.

Still I don't understand why Kamila went to this date. Whether only because of Krista to it persuaded her. Perhaps there is some pragmatic explanation?

I want to thank \ "again\" for supplementing what I wrote.

Girls are saying quickly, often whisper, are speaking with their mouth full, a loud music is included. I usually manage to hear single fragments of the conversation. Therefore my transmission cannot be enough precise.

I must also some here to disappoint. The tongue which girls are using is to put it mildly not very parlamental. I am not sure whether you understand what I mean. I don't know the right expression of English.

Well that \ "again\" confirmed him in outline and gave more details.

I heard out Kamila's report from the meeting from Sergio and I must admit that little I managed to understand. The report for Kamila didn't read as follows too romantically.

Kamila came to the flat Sergio. She was disappointed that was small (here I must correct. The meeting with friends about which earlier I wrote was probably cancelled at home Sergio only somewhere else).

Sergio asked her whether she has a boyfriend, and Kamila asked whether he has a girlfriend. Sergio answered, that if had so that he doesn't meet with her (the day before Kamila found photo his girl in the Internet).

They ate their supper and went for the walk during which Sergio was naughty and aggressively. It is everything of what I am reliable.

Later probably they met with friends Sergio. I cannot confirm what probably the most everyone are interested in or to deny.

It seems to me that Kamila to the directly asked question through of Krista answered in the negative. I am only not sure whether well I understood the context of this question. To it other fragments of the conversation heard by me seem to it to contradict. Provided well I am interpreting them. I don't want to write about them since as the most here I like Kamila and I don't want to cause unnecessary speculations.

In the supplement to my previous relation. When Kamila left house Krista asked her whether at any time she had betrayed her boy.

Kamila answered that she had flirted from other but slept with nobody.

Thats all what J can write about Kamila's date. Sorry.

Perhaps somebody understood more. I am also interesting.

Still I don't understand why Kamila went to this date. Whether only because of Krista to it persuaded her. Perhaps there is some pragmatic explanation?

Maybe she went because it is Kamila's nature not to offend nor hurt anyone.

I want to clarify the certain case. The written report isn't conveying the mood of the conversation fully. From here too far-reaching interpretations can result. Particularly if it concerns financial matters.

It isn't possible to deny, certainly they are significant for girls.

Earlier I wrote about what how it seems to me a majority of girls is dreaming. The order in which I wrote them is important.

Conversations of girls rarely concern financial matters.

Girls are talking about behaving of men not about money.

Scrupulously they are accounting between themselves for expenses. They are economizing on everything except for clothes. It led it to the misunderstanding with her boy from Moscow, when she said had stained the new dress. Then he just started asking about the hat Panama.  Kamila could not understand what he is needed for him up to. She said for her the grandfather was wearing such a hat in the country on \ "dacha\".

In countries of eastern Europe ideas of the simple and rich life in the West are highly exaggerated. In the West just like everywhere else the generality of people must work and save. Girls can see only what one can see on the surface. Clubs, play....

It is necessary also to notice, that in years from about 2000 r to 2014 r, when prices of fuels were high financial circumstances of the population in Russia for the first time considerablied improve.

Only it happened not a thanks for development of other branches of industry and services only as a result of an government grant central.

Russia didn't seize its opportunity and didn't build the industry which incomes could compensate for losses resulting from current minimum prices of fuels.The government is giving the large portion of incomes to Russia for armaments.

At present the government of Russia is forced to cut subsidies and the situation of the population started deteriorating.

An unnecessary row reached it in the Ukraine.

At the moment one can't see prospects of the improvement.

It is affecting the situation of young people above all.

The life of beautiful girls without no useful educating in everyone the country is probably difficult particularly in Russia.

Beautiful girls often pull the worst kind of bastards.

In Russia as a result of the revolution and later events of the bond family and social underwent the decline. It caused the fact that they had become quite brutal. There is a great mortality, especially amongst men and many divorces.

Coming back to girls.

The way probably the majority on this forum not has a clue about living in Russia, girls so also not have a clue about living in the West.

In Barcelona they can see one side of this life mainly - entertainment.

Perhaps Kamila's visit in the flat Sergio was the first confrontation for her from real  "real life" in the West. From here for her disappointing with it modest sizes.

Current for their the knowledge came mainly from films which whatch permanetly.

To sum up. It is sad but chances this girls of getting what they are dreaming of are minimal.