Jenny is back

Noldus

You will be right, would have to be said on the official RLC forum.

RLC might well never look on here, why should they?

I think you will find that there are members here who are employed by RLC. There have been many members banned for posting pics and vids here, which could only happen if RLC were constantly monitoring this site.

As for the effect of comments here, I do not think they will have much effect on RLC, but I do believe they can certainly have a detrimental effect on the residents. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be right, would have to be said on the official RLC forum.

RLC might well never look on here, why should they?

We have seen more than once the CC screen on the laptop/ Ipads of the residences. How would you feel and act if some of these post were about you?

Enough said!

I think you will find that there are members here who are employed by RLC. There have been many members banned for posting pics and vids here, which could only happen if RLC were constantly monitoring this site.

As for the effect of comments here, I do not think they will have much effect on RLC, but I do believe they can certainly have a detrimental effect on the residents.

Interesting comment. I don't think RLC would not give a dam about what we think as long as we keep paying, however, if, and that is a big if, the room occupants were reading this it could well effect their attitude to being in those rooms.

I watched Kristy one evening on her Laptop and the reflection looked like she was watching her room and others, could be wrong it was not a good reflection.

In any case, it does not hurt to treat residents with respect. Whether it has an influences to the residents or not.

I do not understand why so many in this forum are so negative. If someone do not enjoy watching RLC, he mayby should try to finde somewere else, i think. No one is forced to watch RLC.

In any case, it does not hurt to treat residents with respect. Whether it has an influences to the residents or not.

I do not understand why so many in this forum are so negative. If someone do not enjoy watching RLC, he mayby should try to finde somewere else, i think. No one is forced to watch RLC.

It's called frustration in things being changed which they do not like, and here is a place to vent that frustration.

For I it was when the 2 K's left, and I vented my frustration and got told off.

As you say, nobody is forced to watch RLC, but, we are all hooked.

Interesting comment. I don't think RLC would not give a dam about what we think as long as we keep paying, however, if, and that is a big if, the room occupants were reading this it could well effect their attitude to being in those rooms.

I watched Kristy one evening on her Laptop and the reflection looked like she was watching her room and others, could be wrong it was not a good reflection.

It has been proven on several occasions that the residents are aware of, and check out this site. So it is worth remembering.

Also, if you are ever posting pics or vids, make sure no id nos or watermarks are visible. If they are, you can bet on a quick ban message from RLC. ;)

It has been proven on several occasions that the residents are aware of, and check out this site. So it is worth remembering.

Also, if you are ever posting pics or vids, make sure no id nos or watermarks are visible. If they are, you can bet on a quick ban message from RLC. ;)

Now I have read about RLC kicking people for posts here in other posts, shrugged it off as rubbish. Now you have stated it.

I take it the watermark is the number at the bottom left of the image?

How can RLC ban people who are subscribed?

Now I have read about RLC kicking people for posts here in other posts, shrugged it off as rubbish. Now you have stated it.

No, the watermarks are the circles you see appearing frequently on the screen.

RLC seem to protect their copyright very strictly. They will ban anyone they suspect of abusing this.

RLC seem to protect their copyright very strictly. They will ban anyone they suspect of abusing this.

Yes seen them. So take a snap ok as long as there is no circles, video something else.

People who are subscribed to RLC are bound under the rules RLC posts on their site.

Example:  You can pay $45 today for a Premium Membership from RLC then post an Image today, RLC can terminate your account for violating their Terms of Service. Then your out $45

A lot of people sign up for things but they never ever read the rules and guidelines.

There are other features as well at whatever you post that identifies you.  There is the code in the bottom left corner and flashing dots that look like brail that appear every few seconds. Plus your computer carries a tracking cookie that RLC can identifiy you as well.  RLC will run without cookies you can block RLC from your cookies and their page still runs fine.

If you can find something that extracts RAW Video you can actually get away from that code in the left corner and the brail dots. Internet download manager would do the trick but it doesn't seem to show when RLC appears. There must be away to incorporate it somehow to make it appear. That code and Brail dots is only on the player they use itself and is not part of the actual image that appears.

That's why screen recording software always picks it up because your only actually recording what's on the screen and not RAW footage.

So would this pass the test?

Well that file attachment did not work, so far I have no probs with getting kicked by RLC.