Jenny is back

Noldus

This right here is a perfect example of some reading your comment completely different from how you intended for them to read it when you wrote it.

The other day TBG 150 asked me why do I put so many (LMAOO) or smiley faces in all my comments,and I told him it's because a lot of people are either too stupid or some people will completely mis-read what I'm saying and think one thing when I'm actually writing something else.

I'm guessing that you're from England and if you used certain English slangs in your comments,that us Americans don't understand or have never heard before,without an emoji-can or some kind of explanation as to you sarcastically saying something or making a simple joke then we would probably overreact like you just did,Nice knowing ya is a simple expression,I was not being mean I was actually sympathizing with your current situation and you went completely left field with what you just commented about.

If anybody from America read my comment then I'm pretty certain that they would not interpret it the way you just did,they would not see where I attacked you in any way shape or form.

Jeez that is one hell of a post.

I am British and nothing I said was Sarcastic.

I am not quite sure why we are talking about who said what when we are discussing a Russian Web site, supported by America. Let us get back to enjoying the Girls, or not as the case may be.

If you took offence to anything I said, I apologise, but, I do not know what I am apologising for.

Enjoy watching RLC.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that we were suppose to not attack the residences. I love how people hide behind their monitor and attack the residence on everything from their appearance to their sexual ability. I bet 99% on the members of CC couldn't get the time of day from these girls. These girls are out of most CC members league.

I promise myself not to get involved in these grade school remarks, but sometime I just can't believe how childish people are. The residence have feeling and the more you attack them the less they will show us. This includes the one you don't attack.

There was a reason why I avoided this forum section

and

you hit that nail on the head!!!!

All the fun is gone, in this section

due to the rantings of trolls and middle school kids.

In any case, it does not hurt to treat residents with respect. Whether it has an influences to the residents or not.

I do not understand why so many in this forum are so negative. If someone do not enjoy watching RLC, he mayby should try to finde somewere else, i think. No one is forced to watch RLC.

I wish some of you new posters who comment about all the negative posts were here when everyone was completely destroying Kamila's reputation calling her every disgusting term under the sun. If you had read that, you would have thought that she was the spawn of Satan.

Whenever I would point out in a post that everything they were saying about her were lies, I got jumped on for "defending Kamila" and told that I had lost touch with reality for caring about what was said about her.

Go back and read some of those posts in the retired folder and will find that the negative posts you all are commenting on now are nothing compared to the obscene things that they were posting about her. And, it was all because they were mad because she didn't masturbate or have sex where they could watch her on top of the covers. It was a disgrace.

She is one of the most beautiful, sweetest, most "authentic" and supportive girls that has ever been on RLC and she was completely destroyed on this forum. There was a gang of "newbies" who attacked her every chance they got and accused her of everything under the sun. They stated all their accusations as though they were "facts" rather than admitting they were nothing more than their own sick fantasies. Whenever they were asked for any kind of "proof" that their accusations were true, they could never supply a single piece of evidence.

I apologize for the rant and won't bring this subject up again. But, I am still angry at the way she was demonized.

I wish some of you new posters who comment about all the negative posts were here when everyone was completely destroying Kamila's reputation calling her every disgusting term under the sun. If you had read that, you would have thought that she was the spawn of Satan.

Whenever I would point out in a post that everything they were saying about her were lies, I got jumped on for "defending Kamila" and told that I had lost touch with reality for caring about what was said about her.

Go back and read some of those posts in the retired folder and will find that the negative posts you all are commenting on now are nothing compared to the obscene things that they were posting about her. And, it was all because they were mad because she didn't masturbate or have sex where they could watch her on top of the covers. It was a disgrace.

She is one of the most beautiful, sweetest, most "authentic" and supportive girls that has ever been on RLC and she was completely destroyed on this forum. There was a gang of "newbies" who attacked her every chance they got and accused her of everything under the sun. They stated all their accusations as though they were "facts" rather than admitting they were nothing more than their own sick fantasies. Whenever they were asked for any kind of "proof" that their accusations were true, they could never supply a single piece of evidence.

I apologize for the rant and won't bring this subject up again. But, I am still angry at the way she was demonized.

And it is and was not only Kami, but for alot of other participants in here as well.  There is often times absolutely no respect for the participants feelings. Is this our future on how we interact with others?

I agree. Most of the participants are good young people. Kami and Kristy were absolutely sweet girls. There was nothing bad in their behavior whatsoever. And beautiful young women. Hopefully they will come back one day.

Whats up with Jenny?  Seems shy with cam-came home took off top hands over breasts, turned off light, back to cam, put on top, removed shorts, and jumped into bed, cuddled up to teddy bear, went to sleep.  This is exciting!!!  Can't wait for more like this!!!

In fact, with all the excitement in new apt Jitka and Marek and all the other ones, I just couldn't make up my mind which one to watch!!

Guess I fell asleep in front of my computer screen!!

Maybe tomorrow will be better!

Jenny's lips look so goddamn stupid. How delusional do you have to be to think that's attractive. Butterface to the fullest

>:( >:( Novato y ya criticando, empiezas bien, sigue así colega que te van a llover ostias por todos lados.Ya te gustaría que te diese un chupeton con esos labios que tanto criticas, tontorron