New girl Nikki

Noldus

Nikki is not just giving us the shaft by not showing anything herself. I really believe that she has also convinced Jenny to stop showing anything. If there is anything we learned about Jenny during her first stay here, it was that she is very immature and impressionable (with very low self-esteem). She wants to be liked so much that she will do anything she is told to do if she thinks it will please her roommates and make her more "popular".

What I don't understand is why Nora seems to be ok with this. She has to know that she is losing viewership.

Maybe she wants to be the most popular girl in the apartment so much that she is willing to accept this because she knows that now everyone will be watching her more since she is the only one showing skin.

:-\

who cares

Nora is not a RLC admin watching all day long the this appart web traffic dashboard

But perhaps RLC can give her a call phone to give somme insctuctions to these girls

More scriptedness, that will keep the subscribers happy!  It worked well with K&K!!  You might as well face it, RLC is going down hill fast, they have made their money and are apparently tired of dealing with all the complaints and applying themselves to look for good tenants, they are lazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!  I think they are looking to fail so they can take the money and run to get back to their drinks on the beach!  Just my opinion.

Guest toomelee

they are all models and Nora is the one who bring them from a club in Barcelona ...why I don't know they are famous and have a job and get a lot of money but I think in that kind of job they prefer the young girls ( 18 years ) and these girls are +21 so they are looking for opportunities like this to make an easy money and of course do other things

they are all models and Nora is the one who bring them from a club in Barcelona ...why I don't know they are famous and have a job and get a lot of money but I think in that kind of job they prefer the young girls ( 18 years ) and these girls are +21 so they are looking for opportunities like this to make an easy money and of course do other things

Whatever the case may be, it isn't working anymore!  I can totally understand them looking for younger girls, easier to manipulate.

Back to the dead beats again. These two are absolutely the real definition of an amoeba  :-\. As far as models it must be very low class and very low pay or they wouldn't be on this site. Kristy would be cool to have back though. Didn't care much for Kami. Would like to see Alisa and Kristy once!  :)

Back to the dead beats again. These two are absolutely the real definition of an amoeba  :-\. As far as models it must be very low class and very low pay or they wouldn't be on this site. Kristy would be cool to have back though. Didn't care much for Kami. Would like to see Alisa and Kristy once!  :)

I totally agree with you!  Kristy was top shelf in my opinion!  Kamila was good too but to wishy washy for me.  I can definitely understand the appeal that she had to most viewers though.  I believe as you do that Alisa/Monika would be a great fit for Kristy.  I would have said Rita but don't believe the chemistry between Rita and Kristy would be as strong as the chemistry between Alisa/Monika and Kristy.  Just my opinion folks, please don't send emails or PM's to the mods to have me banned for another week!!

Nikki seems to have warmed up to talking , laughing with Jenny . I don't think many would say Jenny is beautiful but she seems harmless and friendly . dfCcap ... i still say Nora would model her face sucking your cock . LOL

LOL you think she would,  I'd let Nora do whatever she wanted as long as she pays me good!

LOL dfCcap you are braver than i am . I don't like her personality , don't trust her at all , ... she might bite your cock off  !!! I think she is a miserable bitch .

I tell you what jamie140, you got the bitch part right except I believe you should have said frustrated bitch!  I will give Nora credit though, she keeps herself in good shape and she would be a wild animal in bed.  That girls has more moves than a moving company when it comes to sex.  The only bad part is Kiko is the one having sex with her and he is literally the most boring spectacle to watch and therefore I would not watch them having sex for that reason.  Just watch Nora when she feels like showing the subscribers one of her masturbation sessions, she is so sensual and sexy with her performance it's crazy.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge Nora fan but the girl does have some mad skills when she wants to show them off!!