New girl Nikki

Noldus

I think that for those of us that have been watching this apartment for some time, we will see very little from either new girl.  They both look so angry all the time, and since Jenny got scolded for her couch session, she probably will take her sexual activity elsewhere.

Nikki is going to need all of her time, just to shower at this apartment.  I am guessing that she showers at a health club or a friend's place.

I recommend that we all embrace other apartments.  It may be a slow season for a while...I hope I am wrong.

If Kristy and Kami can't return due to visa problems and  still want to participate in this project, I suggest

RLC give them an apartment in Russia. I'm sure things won't be the same, but at least we will see them !

They are not boring............even when sleeping !

I think that for those of us that have been watching this apartment for some time, we will see very little from either new girl.  They both look so angry all the time, and since Jenny got scolded for her couch session, she probably will take her sexual activity elsewhere.

Nikki is going to need all of her time, just to shower at this apartment.  I am guessing that she showers at a health club or a friend's place.

I recommend that we all embrace other apartments.  It may be a slow season for a while...I hope I am wrong.

;) ;)Encantado de haber cancelado mi suscripción, chaturbate es gratis

If Kristy and Kami can't return due to visa problems and  still want to participate in this project, I suggest

RLC give them an apartment in Russia. I'm sure things won't be the same, but at least we will see them !

They are not boring............even when sleeping !

Do you or anyone else know for a fact that they want to continue participating in the project? This I would be interested in to hear. (read)  Kami was a 2 timer, (wasn't she?) so maybe she can persuade Kristy to join in IF the offer is put on the table.

Do you or anyone else know for a fact that they want to continue participating in the project? This I would be interested in to hear. (read)  Kami was a 2 timer, (wasn't she?) so maybe she can persuade Kristy to join in IF the offer is put on the table.

Is this to say there is an official channel between CC and RLC? I read this to hint you know where the table is where offers are placed.

Is this to say there is an official channel between CC and RLC? I read this to hint you know where the table is where offers are placed.

I doubt there are any official channels between CC and RLC ; but we all know that both RLC and Kami and Kristy read the CC forum ! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I still haven't seen any part of her body naked other than her back when she gets ready to go to bed. I think she has nice legs, but I haven't even really seen her butt to know just how nice.  :D

go to the video thread. i put up a shower vid of her