New girl Nikki

Noldus

You pay to have access to the cams and that is all.

be serious! if there are no more nudity and sex , the number of suscribers will be divided by 10 or even by 100 . Not many people are ready to pay 45$  to see girls spending their time in the balcony with nocamera and when they talk, we dont understand their language

Well, I'm not paying anymore if this is what we get for our money.  >:(

Me either-my time is up on 27th.  I was hoping that Jenny would be more relaxed the second time around.  But Nikki is a waste of my money here and no other apartments worth watching for me anyway.

Me either-my time is up on 27th.  I was hoping that Jenny would be more relaxed the second time around.  But Nikki is a waste of my money here and no other apartments worth watching for me anyway.

Nikki is not just giving us the shaft by not showing anything herself. I really believe that she has also convinced Jenny to stop showing anything. If there is anything we learned about Jenny during her first stay here, it was that she is very immature and impressionable (with very low self-esteem). She wants to be liked so much that she will do anything she is told to do if she thinks it will please her roommates and make her more "popular".

What I don't understand is why Nora seems to be ok with this. She has to know that she is losing viewership.

Maybe she wants to be the most popular girl in the apartment so much that she is willing to accept this because she knows that now everyone will be watching her more since she is the only one showing skin.

:-\