New girl Nikki

Noldus

j'ai découvert RLC au milieu de la période K&K et je ne comprenais pas l’emballement médiatique qu'elles provoquaient sur ce forum.

Maintenant je comprend :

- On a 2 filles moins jolies qui ne se parlent quasiment pas pour d'obscures raison.

- Une qui pour l'instant se cache de la camera quand elle s'habille

- Plus de filles qui se promènent tout la journée en culotte ou en string  en rigolant et en s'amusant

Heureusement qu'il reste Nora qui n'est pas pudique car à la limite je préfèrerais regarder Nina & Kira ou l'appartement des 4 filles (Sabrina et Carina)

I discovered RLD during the middle of the K&K era and i didnt understand why they were provocating so much buzz in this forum.

Now i understand :

- We have 2 less good looking girl who never speak to each other for unknown reasons

- A shy girl who hide when she's wearing

- No more girl riding in the house wearing with panties or thong all day long, giggling together with a real complicty

Fortunately , still have nora with her daily nudity quota because i'd rather watch Nina é Kira or the 4 firls appart (Carina , sabrina blue hair etc..).

Unfortunately for us, I do not believe that RLC will ever be able to recapture the magic of K&K, which makes watching RLC or any of the other apartments much much much less exciting.

who is this dude? nikki's boyfriend maybe?

looks like he is really interested in her.  he has been looking at that phone for awhile.    ::)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I always thought that sex was the universal language, but I see it's cell phones now