New girl Nikki

Noldus

Bizzaro world! He stays until 3 am, they both sleep mostly separately, then he leaves. Maybe she did reject his overture for sex. She does seem as tight as a drum. But why did she invite him over at night, knowing the cameras were there? RLC seem to have totally self destructed with this apartment. Even if Kami can't come back because of visa problems, they could have chosen better. Just maybe they can't easily find girls willing to come to the cameras. Nikki is obviously close to Nora, so they found her easy. And Jenny was there before so knows cameras. Other apartments mostly have couples who don't mind sex in front of the cameras. Maybe girls only with no lesbian couples are doomed to failure. Kami and Kristy was honestly a one in a million shot.

In my opinion, I feel that they haven't devoted the time or effort for finding suitable people to fill the vacancy spots.  Not in just this apartment but all the apartments.  These people are not your everyday walking Joes, they are used to living the high life and probably really don't give a darn who they get as long as the checks don't bounce!  By these people I'm referring to all of the RLC staff.

Bizzaro world! He stays until 3 am ... Kami and Kristy was honestly a one in a million shot.

Yes, Kamila and Kristy were. I will never understand how that group of posters could have said all the negative things they did and I do not believe that any of those calls for new girls by them "because K&K are boring" crap was true. They had to know that it would be almost impossible to find 2 girls even close to the quality of K&K in beauty or in personality.

Yes, Kamila and Kristy were. I will never understand how that group of posters could have said all the negative things they did and I do not believe that any of those calls for new girls by them "because K&K are boring" crap was true. They had to know that it would be almost impossible to find 2 girls even close to the quality of K&K in beauty or in personality.

You know what bookmaster, you are absolutely right this time.  I for one was calling for new girls simply because I was tired of seeing the same ole song and dance with K&K.  I was tired of seeing picture after picture of them being on their cell phones constantly, literally darn near every waking minute of the day even when they would shower they would be on the darn cell phones.  It got old to me but I have had allot of time to think about it due to being on the ban wagon and I'm one to say that what they had was truly very special and liked by the majority of CC.  I apologize to everyone for saying things about those two girls that I never should have said.  In the end there is only one person that will be the judge!!

The old saying holds true. 'You never what you have until you lose it.'

The guy may not be too bright, he may not be too good looking, but he may be packing something that Nikki really likes and she doesn't want to whole world to see it.

Hey! Speculation. It's what we're about.

Welcome back dfCcap.

The old saying holds true. 'You never what you have until you lose it.'

The guy may not be too bright, he may not be too good looking, but he may be packing something that Nikki really likes and she doesn't want to whole world to see it.

Hey! Speculation. It's what we're about.

Welcome back dfCcap.

He may be packing 10 inches,,,,,but who cares ? THIS IS kRISTY AND kAMI'S TERRITORY and with the great refugee problem now invading Europe, I doubt that countries are issuing Visas for visitors !  If we ever see our 2 lovely beauties again, it will probably have to be in some Russian apartment and that would really suck..........!! Winter's Coming !!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

He may be packing 10 inches,,,,,but who cares ? THIS IS kRISTY AND kAMI'S TERRITORY and with the great refugee problem now invading Europe, I doubt that countries are issuing Visas for visitors !  If we ever see our 2 lovely beauties again, it will probably have to be in some Russian apartment and that would really suck..........!! Winter's Coming !!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

If they do happen to come back. It won't be until 2016. They have to wait 90 days before they can apply and get another Visa to come back if they chose to do so.