new girl Sara

>:( >:( >:( Esta chica si que es una tomadura de pelo, broma, estafa o como quieran llamarlo, seria bueno quitar su nombre del apartamento, desde que llego pasa mas horas fuera que dentro del apartamento, no se molesta ni en dormir en el. :bye: :bye: :bye: Adios rubia, que te vaya bien fuera del apartamento porque lo que haces es reirte de todos los abonados que te estamos pagando el alquiler. :bye: :bye: chica estafa.

I think that you are missing the point here.

you subscribe to RLC to get an inside view of the tenants who live there be it false, or staged

they do what they do NOT what you think they should do

Je pense que vous êtes absent le point ici.

vous vous abonnez à RLC pour obtenir une vue à l'intérieur des locataires qui y vivent que ce soit faux, ou mis en scène

ils font ce qu'ils ne ce que vous pensez qu'ils devraient faire

Creo que le falta el punto aquí.

se suscribe a RLC para obtener una visión interna de los inquilinos que viven allí sea falsa, o por etapas

hacen lo que NO se lo que piensan que deben hacer

I think that you are missing the point here.

you subscribe to RLC to get an inside view of the tenants who live there be it false, or staged

they do what they do NOT what you think they should do

Je pense que vous êtes absent le point ici.

vous vous abonnez à RLC pour obtenir une vue à l'intérieur des locataires qui y vivent que ce soit faux, ou mis en scène

ils font ce qu'ils ne ce que vous pensez qu'ils devraient faire

Creo que le falta el punto aquí.

se suscribe a RLC para obtener una visión interna de los inquilinos que viven allí sea falsa, o por etapas

hacen lo que NO se lo que piensan que deben hacer

Lo que no voy a permitir es que esta "residente" me tome mas el pelo y viva gratis gracias a mis euros, en una semana finaliza mi abono, y adivina lo que voy a hacer? cierto, acertastes, no voy a renovar.

It's a shame Sara is never at home, there is a good feeling between her and White and they seem friends and talk together often when they are both home, at least something to watch between her showers and changes of clothes.

On the contrary Ilona is always home but she doesn't seem to know too well the other girls and they don't seem to have the energy and interest to get to know each other. Ilona tried sometimes but they really they don't seem to click well so far, and time is not their friend.

Ilona is left alone and left alone she types on her laptop all day long with some pauses where she gives those very gratifying and professional shows  :P What we really would need from her is a visit of a boyfriend or maybe the person with she chats. A banana probably would suffice though...  :lmao:

at least when I am watching...

On the contrary Ilona is always home but she doesn't seem to know too well the other girls and they don't seem to have the energy and interest to get to know each other. Ilona tried sometimes but they really they don't seem to click well so far, and time is not their friend.

Situation is slightly similar, as it was when Jannet lived in the apartment. She was all the time very lonely. When she excitedly tried to tell something to Alisa, she hardly even answered to her.

I think that Ilona and Jannet would have been a good couple at the same time. Jannet was not too shy, but most of the time sick and very bored. Also she looked at herself naked from the mirror or at least without a bra. Still remember those couple of beautiful stripping before the shower.

Situation is slightly similar, as it was when Jannet lived in the apartment. She was all the time very lonely. When she excitedly tried to tell something to Alisa, she hardly even answered to her.

I think that Ilona and Jannet would have been a good couple at the same time. Jannet was not too shy, but most of the time sick and very bored. Also she looked at herself naked from the mirror or at least without a bra. Still remember those couple of beautiful stripping before the shower.

The best pairing might be Ilona and Kristy!! 

• 3 weeks later...